The straggler that Future and Drake fell out over, allegedly

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
These dudes always falling out over women.

Didn't Drake and The Weeknd fall out over a woman, despite having a whole song together about sharing hoes :heh:
Whats stranger to me is that if these dudes have dozens of women in rotation, how is it a problem if one of them fukk another dude ?
theyre concubines for a reason.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
thumb.jpg

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Whats stranger to me is that if these dudes have dozens of women in rotation, how is it a problem if one of them fukk another dude ?

This is what is really strange if all this is true

Its Future and Drake. They aren't new to the game

so what happened here

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
It’s gotta be a respect or ego thing because ain’t no way rich nikkas beefing over a woman I wouldn’t fukk with. :dahell:
You wouldn't fuçk with her due to the tattoos and body work. They see it differently, but of course it's respect and ego.
theyre concubines for a reason.
There's always going to be a woman or some women a cut above the others for whatever reason. Also concubines didn't exist for other men to fukk.
They’re all tricks not sure why they falling out over women they know they’re sharing

This is what is really strange if all this is true

Its Future and Drake. They aren't new to the game

so what happened here
If this woman is triangulating between Metro and Drake, Metro likely doesn't do the same level of tricking and p*ssyhounding so Drake running behind him means more.

If it's her being between Future and Drake, Future is tired of Drake's pattern of tapping in with him to maintain that street/people's champ credibility but doing shìt to big dog him.

Either way the theme is Drake's Revenge of the Nerd trope has gone too far.