The straggler that Future and Drake fell out over, allegedly

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I honestly don't think that's the reason they fell out, Drake did that album with 21 savage and people even then said Future felt a way about it.

Then again most beefs between men have started over a woman....
Worldstar just wants views
Future ain't tripping over a bytch with prison tattoos

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
No surprise regular men fall out with one another every day over women

Actually I’m surprised that HOH general Future would catch feelings over a IG model
Looking at the history of all parties involved

Drake must just have a very disrespectful way of getting these women, too many successful dudes who have access to hoes all day get pissed off with this guy in particular

Maybe he's blatantly dirty macking or doing shyt like bringing the hoes out in front of them to wave it in their faces :yeshrug: it's gotta be something that real men don't respect

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s gotta be a respect or ego thing because ain’t no way rich nikkas beefing over a woman I wouldn’t fukk with. :dahell:

Has to be. All the women Drake done smashed…like why would you even care about this one girl?

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Hilarious if it was true. I say it's over the 21 collaboration. This shyt been bubbling since that dropped. Future thought he had ATL monopoly Even Shaq and Kobe had smoke.

Really ain't personal probably. Maybe either or will catch a body or sumthin.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
It’s gotta be a respect or ego thing because ain’t no way rich nikkas beefing over a woman I wouldn’t fukk with. :dahell:

You’d hope these dude at their age would know better and don’t crash out of some random chick.

I could understand if this bǐtch poops out dilithium crystals but what does she really have to offer outside of the obvious.

And what’s with the obsession of everyone smashing other peoples chicks

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Looking at the history of all parties involved

Drake must just have a very disrespectful way of getting these women, too many successful dudes who have access to hoes all day get pissed off with this guy in particular

Maybe he's blatantly dirty macking or doing shyt like bringing the hoes out in front of them to wave it in their faces :yeshrug: it's gotta be something that real men don't respect
It’s this. Every man knows a guy like this. If the woman leaves, she wasn’t yours to begin with. I don’t condone it so I understand how they feel about him. That Kendrick shyt sounded personal.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It’s this. Every man knows a guy like this. If the woman leaves, she wasn’t yours to begin with. I don’t condone it so I understand how they feel about him. That Kendrick shyt sounded personal.
Really? Kendrick just sounded like a rapper looking for smoke and annoyed he keeps getting grouped up with these light skin soft nikkas when he's from the bricks forreal :yeshrug: makes sense, they're more like rap nerd blog types who found a formula whereas his story is the classic rapper come up tale, shyt ain't the same

Cole been throwing out weak subs for years tryna get people to bite but no one takes him seriously as a threat, and Aubrey only has the edge over nikkas once he fukks their girl

He probably can't wait to separate himself from those two

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Hoes out here still winning…regular nikkas are not gonna be able to shame em when the got millionaire athletes fighting over em :pachaha:
@Wild self goes on his crusades on here (and I question a few) but he’s on point that this generation has uplifted whores to an unprecedented level.

either that or we’ve been holding up the lamest type of men in high regard.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Really? Kendrick just sounded like a rapper looking for smoke and annoyed he keeps getting grouped up with these light skin soft nikkas when he's from the bricks forreal :yeshrug: makes sense, they're more like rap nerd blog types who found a formula whereas his story is the classic rapper come up tale, shyt ain't the same

Cole been throwing out weak subs for years tryna get people to bite but no one takes him seriously as a threat, and Aubrey only has the edge over nikkas once he fukks their girl

He probably can't wait to separate himself from those two
Could be as I am no expert in the origins of that feud. Drake just doing to them what was done to him.