The stereotype that black men cuff just about anything white is an ABSOLUTE fact in the south

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Cant really speak on the other regions but yall brehs gotta do better down this way, cuz some of these hunchback of Notre dame's yall be boo loving in public is not the move :scust:

Ain't nun wrong wit pawg'n , shid a few just moved into my complex and I kno imma knock at least one down but
A) They at least 6th man caliber pawgs and
B) I ain't finna be out in public with none of em anyways. Holding hands on dates, at the Walmart shopping wit em and having babies and shyt . That's a violation, shid I know where home at.

ONLY exception be them football playin m'fers, but the rest of yall just :scust:

Get a grip.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
You must be from a white town. You don’t really see brehs in Black cities fukk with white girls down south.
Chatt. Folks in Alabama and South Carolina
And cities like the A, Memphis, Charlotte, etc are an overwhelming minority

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Chatt. Folks in Alabama and South Carolina
And cities like the A, Memphis, Charlotte, etc are an overwhelming minority

I respectfully disagree breh. I’d say that’s a upper south and Midwest thing. I actually figured you was gonna say Tenn, cuz you see a whole bunch more swirling up thru Tenn, then once you in Kentucky and Indiana it’s everywhere. You ain’t seen mixed shyt till you been to Minneapolis tho. But a lot of the women there was in shape, for the brother with a fat white girl trope it’s gotta be Indy.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Most blacks living in southern cities date black, you'll see an interracial couple here and there, but we usually date our own if we have the option

In cities that have heavier cac or diverse populations we'll date out more than you'd generally see in cities with high black populations

Tbh its not hard to find a stupid fine black woman in cities like Dallas, Atlanta or Houston... you wouldn't even be caring about PAWGs like that

Now when you live in Bumfukk, Arkanasas nikkas gotta get what they can get, if you can't catch fish you gotta eat racc00n

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most blacks living in southern cities date black, you'll see an interracial couple here and there, but we usually date our own if we have the option

In cities that have heavier cac or diverse populations we'll date out more than you'd generally see in cities with high black populations

Tbh its not hard to find a stupid fine black woman in cities like Dallas, Atlanta or Houston... you wouldn't even be caring about PAWGs like that

Now when you live in Bumfukk, Arkanasas nikkas gotta get what they can get, if you can't catch fish you gotta eat racc00n