The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
How was the doc brehs? I haven't had a chance to catch it yet (football, then debate tonight)

It was good...bit more focused on Chase than the show but still a good watch for fans

You kinda see how Chase's on relationship with his mother formed the whole show

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Those audition tapes were my favorite part, Michael Imperioli was obviously the best to play Chris. Surprisingly, Sil’s audition for Tony was better than the others they showed but Jim brought something I don’t think nobody could.

I swear Jim's performance in True Romance was like Tony Soprano pre-boss

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I always got the impression that Chase is kind of a prick...maybe it's bc of his muddah

I think the mix of growing up in a old school Italian household while wanting to be this free spirited director could never truly reconcile with each other.

So you can see he understand the mindsets of the white working class but definitely thinks he's above them.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
I always got the impression that Chase is kind of a prick...maybe it's bc of his muddah
David Chase got a big dikk, breh

Those audition tapes were my favorite part, Michael Imperioli was obviously the best to play Chris. Surprisingly, Sil’s audition for Tony was better than the others they showed but Jim brought something I don’t think nobody could.

Gandolfini got a big dikk, breh

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Also, HBO doing the cast dirty by not callng 6B officially season 7 was fukkboy shyt. They “split” season 6 so the cast wouldn’t get a raise. :scust:

These networks are greedy and dirty, man. Same shyt probably happened with Breaking Bad. I remember they “split” season 6.
I forget was The Sopranos the first show that started the "split the last season into two" trend that alot of other shows did as well?