The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Theres a lot of inconsistencies in the pilot when compared to the rest of the show, but since it was the beginning and they were still working through the kinks,

a97e6312-7af7-4e9e-b3b2-4ee18cbf6391_text.gif

I dont even think Silvio was a made guy in the pilot, they ask what hes doing at Satriales, and hes shown as more of a strip club owner thats affiliated with Tony but not in the mafia (like Hesh)
Always a fun time looking back on the pilots of successful shows and seeing the evolution. A lot of them at the time not only waiting on the greenlight from the studios, but don’t know who they truly are yet.

Some of the stuff on there like Tony’s voiceover narrations and the cartoony car chase down to some doo-wop felt like diet Scorsese to me. It’s not until the second half of the season starting off with ‘College’ where the show begins to find its stride.

I was watching Glazer’s debut film, ‘Sexy Beast’, again the other week and thought damn, this has almost the same vibe of The Sopranos’ pilot during the opening.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
good shows every year? yea a few

great? not at all
of course the're not all great. you cant just make a great movie/ series time and time again
I think tv shows have been on a roll since the year 2000 and i dont think that "golden age" rly stopped to this day

The amount of great tv shows since then is :damn:
Movies on the other hand ...:hhh:
I dont think i watched 10 movies that came out last year
Im looking at the top 10 thread right now... some of those movies
apocalypsenow-horror.gif