The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
b5687654-720d-4c18-8f16-01aeab5f192d_text.gif

Christufuh: This about the easter baskets?:patrice:

Tony. I dont even know what that is, and to tell you the truth I dont wanna know:hubie:

I need answers David Chase! What was the easter baskets ordeal?:lupe:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
b5687654-720d-4c18-8f16-01aeab5f192d_text.gif

Christufuh: This about the easter baskets?:patrice:

Tony. I dont even know what that is, and to tell you the truth I dont wanna know:hubie:

I need answers David Chase! What was the easter baskets ordeal?:lupe:

It's little shyt like this that make it the GOAT. The characters are alive and live on in between episodes or when we don't see them. There's entire beefs and shyt that we don't know about :russ:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
“I'll tell you one thing: one suicide is bad enough but two? They can both go fukk themselves!”

“Suppose I come in and find you dead. How am I supposed to feel!!??””

Even when Tony is being “caring” (by his standards), he’s still a hilarious a$$hole:

Called him a fukking suicide and spit on him. :mjlol:

This was the same episode where Artie tried to get the money back and practiced what he would say in the mirror. "Jean-Philippe, you're home. I called you five times. Qu'est-ce que c'est, message machine broken? :troll:"

Then when he goes over there, he says his lines like he's Chandler on Friends and has the over-the-top gestures. :mjlol:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Called him a fukking suicide and spit on him. :mjlol:

This was the same episode where Artie tried to get the money back and practiced what he would say in the mirror. "Jean-Philippe, you're home. I called you five times. Qu'est-ce que c'est, message machine broken? :troll:"

Then when he goes over there, he says his lines like he's Chandler on Friends and has the over-the-top gestures. :mjlol:

He thought he could intimidate Jean Phillipe because he is French. he thought wrong. Jean Phillipe was with the shyts.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
He thought he could intimidate Jean Phillipe because he is French. he thought wrong. Jean Phillipe was with the shyts.

He had that frog eating faccia de gatz on the ropes, until he got his earring ripped out. :mjcry:

Fortunately, Furio stepped up and got the boss money. :mjgrin: