The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Not just that but he thinks he owns people, no matter what the relationship status is. Same thing happened when he learned Christopher was fukking that one chick he was with earlier. It didn't lead to immediate violence but you could tell that shyt had him stewing for a long ass time.

There's a lesser noticed scene in "Kaisha" where they are having Christmas together, and Tony is wearing a damn beret

and lurking in the corner, eyeing Christopher, who is fixing a drink, and says "are you gonna hog all the ice"

with a crazy ass look in his eye LOL

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Forgot how much of a clown AJ was/became :snoop:

I love how in the last season, he turned into a paranoid, depressed, environmentalist conspiracy theorist. And he would usually rant about things at the worst times, like when he talked about the FDA approving a virus spray that kills the same bacteria on meat, or at Bobby's funeral reception when he just rambles about everything and he makes Paulie look normal.

I feel like he was starting to become more frustrated with the life he was born into and the world as a whole, he just wasn't intelligent enough to express that.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
This is one of the dumbest decisions Tony makes in the entire series.

He beats up Zellman for dating a woman he doesn't care about and hasn't in a long time, because he's drunk and that Chi-Lites song was hitting him just right. It ruins Zellman's relationship with Irina, who thinks that Tony is still in love with her and meanwhile, he ends up sleeping with her cousin. Irina finds out and tells Carmela everything, which causes the separation.

One of Tony's biggest flaws is hating the idea of seeing other people happy, and in this case, his inability to move on almost destroys the family.

Then in the very next episode after whipping Zellman, he fukks Ralph’s side chick.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I love how in the last season, he turned into a paranoid, depressed, environmentalist conspiracy theorist. And he would usually rant about things at the worst times, like when he talked about the FDA approving a virus spray that kills the same bacteria on meat, or at Bobby's funeral reception when he just rambles about everything and he makes Paulie look normal.

I feel like he was starting to become more frustrated with the life he was born into and the world as a whole, he just wasn't intelligent enough to express that.
Tony was lucky AJ never got busted selling E pills like those other kids.

Best thing Tony could have done was sent AJ away to work on B-Films.

Edit - aftet my last watch, it seemed more and more likely that post Tony's death, p*ssy's wife was gonna take Meadow under her wing and have her working for her. I never noticed until my last watch she was shylocking towards the end of the series run. She didn't need Carmela or the other wives anymore. She amassed her own power and equity.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Bobby? Refresh my memory. What did he do? Was it a hit he did? If so, yeah it’s bad, but compared to all the other scumbags on the show it was a minor thing.
After the fight with tony and his first hit he lost his compassion and empathy for others.

Biggest example is trying to get Tony to kill Hesh instead of paying him back