The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I put this thread on my back and got us to nearly double that when I started watching. :gucci:

You're only as good as your last envelope :ufdup:
8a82fc96-396c-4bd4-9bdc-9263680e12fe_text.gif

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
This thread has died again now that I finished the series. My bad, brehs :to:

Neither one of us wants to be the first to say goodbye... but... :to:

There can be no way, there can be no way... this can have a happy ending. :to:

Damn yall for telling me that Tony didn't make it :to:

Did you watch the Many Saints movie?

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
This post saved the show for me. When I first started watching, I too was looking at it for realism and was missing out on the humor. After reading this post, I began to accept the show for what it was and really enjoyed the hilarity.
i think the sopranos is just as much a comedy as a drama

the thing that bugs me about the final scene is that tony walks into holstens wearing a completely different outfit and sees himself. is that supposed to mean T is in hell, watching his last moments over and over again? it could even be a copout like the episode "Isabella" where none of that shyt happened.

only thing that bugs me in the show is the portrayal of blacks and native americans... tho to be fair, the show went at non-italian cacs too, with the 'wonder bread wop' references

good show regardless. if you havent watched it yet youre in for a treat... watch the wire when youre done

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal

the thing that bugs me about the final scene is that tony walks into holstens wearing a completely different outfit and sees himself. is that supposed to mean T is in hell, watching his last moments over and over again? it could even be a copout like the episode "Isabella" where none of that shyt happened.

only thing that bugs me in the show is the portrayal of blacks and native americans... tho to be fair, the show went at non-italian cacs too, with the 'wonder bread wop' references

good show regardless. if you havent watched it yet youre in for a treat... watch the wire when youre done
How could they have been better portrayed? And what's a good example of a white crime TV show/film that does non-whites justice?

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
How could they have been better portrayed? And what's a good example of a white crime TV show/film that does non-whites justice?
:hubie:im not shytting on the show. but the scenes where tony and ralph cifaretto do the HUD scam bothers me

i know italians are racist but a lot of it seemed unnecessary

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
:hubie:im not shytting on the show. but the scenes where tony and ralph cifaretto do the HUD scam bothers me

i know italians are racist but a lot of it seemed unnecessary
IMO it's supposed to be uncomfortable, just like the Somali biker scene. We definitely can never give folks the benefit of the doubt, though.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

In the saints movie obviously the racial tone is picked up due to the show taking place in during the Newark Riots..but the brehs are evenly matched against the wops.:ehh: