The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Jamal the hasidic homeboy was talking real reckless that episode. Thats some bold stuff to talk about assaulting the father of the woman you dating.

Although I have been in the situation where I felt like doing it, I just kept it to myself. :mjgrin:

Tony was obviously a huge a$$hole and wrong in that situation, but Noah is so pretentious and smug.

Watch the look he gives Tony at the 1:00 mark. Why the fukk would you give this look to the girl’s father?

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Tony was obviously a huge a$$hole and wrong in that situation, but Noah is so pretentious and smug.

Watch the look he gives Tony at the 1:00 mark. Why the fukk would you give this look to the girl’s father?

Meadow was poking the bear by bringing him there in the first place. She knew the outcome wouldn’t be good. Who drives all the way to Jersey to pick up a bear naked ladies cd lmfao

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meadow was poking the bear by bringing him there in the first place. She knew the outcome wouldn’t be good. Who drives all the way to Jersey to pick up a bear naked ladies cd lmfao

yeah she clearly wanted to rebel against/challenge her pops

on another note I really hated that character lol…he reminded me of this kid in college during my freshman years…looked JUST like him too

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
on another note I really hated that character lol…he reminded me of this kid in college during my freshman years…looked JUST like him too

Everything about him was so punchable. His face, his voice, his mannerisms. I hated him the most.

The most hated characters in shows are often those that you’ve come across. Not too many of us know mobsters who beat hookers to death, but we’ve all seen a smug pompous college kid like him, or a lazy brat like A.J.

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It's a sense of entitlement and upper class elitism that oozes from someone like Noah

he's a pre 2016 version of what modernized culture would call a "fukk boy", or in other circles "a feminist fukk boy"

The writers very sharply satirize what is called now "the liberal elite" with a character like Noah and later Finn

and how much their class values clash with the more "lower class" Sopranos values

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
maxresdefault.jpg

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Just finished the show for like 4th time. Still not sure who killed Tony. Butch finishing the job? Who else would it be?