The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

prolly the 2 most important pieces of foreshadowing in the final season, and the scenes were back to back.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I first watched Marco Polo in summer 2007, and I was in a halfway house, on the couch, on a hot ass summer night, stuck, but Marco Polo brought me back to those days of neighborhood parties that go late into the night. I really loved that episode too. It was really where you realize how brilliant the show is, it's a mostly just relaxing day of a party, and family, and chlorine from the pool. The mafia stuff didn't matter, it was just family life. And as viewers we really cared about it, at least I did.
That’s pretty much how i felt about that episode. I can tell the cast and crew most likely had fun filming this episode cause for the most part they were chilling, drinking, and vibing.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The reason I dont hate on the Columbus Day episode is cuz it was fukkery. And as a viewer fukkey keeps me entertained,

if we are being honest....Pine Barrens was also a filler episode.didnt move the plot forward at all and could be classified as silly filler. yet the fukkery was so strong it became the most famous episode of the series.think about it. a goofy episode that didnt progress Tony's devolution is the most famous and hardly featured him.

so is Pine Barrens wack filler cuz it didnt progress the plot? food for thought.

now me? the writing and acting is so strong even filler has me :laff: f: thats why its such a highly regarded show. sopranos on a bad day is better than a good shows best day. Ive said my piece:manny: