The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Watched the Columbus Day episode and :mjlol:

Felt like a filler episode because it really didn’t push the story forward but my God that episode had me :russ:

eab65673-feac-4b46-8137-9e6c6f590a5c_text.gif

Italian bozo had no idea what the middle passage was. just going on TV to look stupid as fukk. Montel checked him for it too:mjlol:

Montel: "middle passage"? That's the term for the slave trade:stopitslime:

Dumb Italian professor::ohhh:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Next scene. Never mind then, AJ got this, he know what he doing :leon: My man got him a spanish mami now, told y'all he was legit way back in s1.
I bet Tone wanted to smash Blanca on the low-low. He’d fukk a catcher’s mitt. Let that be Cristofah’s girl and not his son’s and there wouldn’t be any hesitations. :wow:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I first watched Marco Polo in summer 2007, and I was in a halfway house, on the couch, on a hot ass summer night, stuck, but Marco Polo brought me back to those days of neighborhood parties that go late into the night. I really loved that episode too. It was really where you realize how brilliant the show is, it's a mostly just relaxing day of a party, and family, and chlorine from the pool. The mafia stuff didn't matter, it was just family life. And as viewers we really cared about it, at least I did.