The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Now Tony wants Sil to lean on the building inspector :laff:
Tony had to get Carm off the Adrianna thing, not like he was gonna have her whacked for being too nosy.

953aca71-c57b-42d4-a38b-5a43024fb8d3_text.gif

4f0de128-6b22-402f-b1c8-611f383f9dbd_text.gif

Daps
Brehs, I'm so confused! :what:

I'm on the episode where at the very beginning, they show Tony about to run through the woods, he throws away the gun and some teenager picks it up, and the cops show up and arrest him.

But why is it coming up in my HBO Maxx as s6e1?? The title of the episode is "Soprano Home movies".

The last ep I watched was s6e11. Is this an HBO glitch? Is it supposed to say s7e1?? :what:

Daps

I'm on the episode where at the very beginning, they show Tony about to run through the woods, he throws away the gun and some teenager picks it up, and the cops show up and arrest him.

But why is it coming up in my HBO Maxx as s6e1?? The title of the episode is "Soprano Home movies".

The last ep I watched was s6e11. Is this an HBO glitch? Is it supposed to say s7e1?? :what:

AJ got a goatee and everything now. The hell going on :what:

Was this filmed a whole year later or what? :mjtf:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

AJ got a goatee and everything now. The hell going on :what:

Was this filmed a whole year later or what? :mjtf:
it means you're at the start of season 6B. and yes there was a delay between filming part A and B. you're at the final 9 now

Daps
6 months. Gandolfini had knee surgery and was recovering.

Okay well I'm pausing it for tonight. I wanna start this last stretch with refreshed eyes.

Off topic, one thing I hate is that I haven't seen any of these actors before, not Gandolfini, not the actor playing Chris, not AJ, none of them. I hate that. These folks are so talented that they should have been getting a lot of work over the years.

I'm scared to look them up to see what else they've been in cause I don't wanna get spoiled.

And it's still amazing that I made it this far without being spoiled. Brehs really didn't believe when I told them I could do it. :wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Okay well I'm pausing it for tonight. I wanna start this last stretch with refreshed eyes.

Off topic, one thing I hate is that I haven't seen any of these actors before, not Gandolfini, not the actor playing Chris, not AJ, none of them. I hate that. These folks are so talented that they should have been getting a lot of work over the years.

I'm scared to look them up to see what else they've been in cause I don't wanna get spoiled.

And it's still amazing that I made it this far without being spoiled. Brehs really didn't believe when I told them I could do it. :wow:

I’m surprised the chris actor didn’t appear in a lot more shows with major roles after watching “white lotus” S2…gandolfini would’ve definitely gotten more roles…probably even a lead in another major series by now…I felt the rest tho were mostly perfect for this show…carm got a lead in another series “nurse jackie” but I never watched it tho

*edit*

oh wow she actually won an emmy for that show as well and it ran for 7 seasons :ohhh:

I knew about the series but I never bothered checking it out

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m surprised the chris actor didn’t appear in a lot more shows with major roles after watching “white lotus” S2…gandolfini would’ve definitely gotten more roles…probably even a lead in another major series by now…I felt the rest tho were mostly perfect for this show…carm got a lead in another series “nurse jackie” but I never watched it tho

*edit*

oh wow she actually won an emmy for that show as well and it ran for 7 seasons :ohhh:

I knew about the series but I never bothered checking it out
Th writing is very hit and miss on Nurse Jackie but her performance as a drug addicted nurse was A+

The guy that plays father Phil in Sopranos is her plug on Nurse Jackie and is her fukk buddy.

Father Phil finally got to smash Carmela:wow: