The Sony Pictures Leak F**kery Thread

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
They don't believe a black guy can be a bankable international star yet they want Stringer Bell to play James Bond?

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
They don't believe a black guy can be a bankable international star yet they want Stringer Bell to play James Bond?

Two people said each of these things seperately.

It was a Sony exec from overseas said he didn't think Denzel was bankable.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Sony put out that Bond Idris story to mend their public relations:sas2:

...everytime CaCs 'cism get expose they run to puppeteer Sharpton and Jackson:mjpls:

Anyway thanks North Korea for this typhoon of CaC Tears:umad:

That Idris as Bond rumor has been out for years. Has nothing to do with the hack.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
yeah this story seems real :patrice: to me.
to me the most likely story is that sony got hacked, and NK basically claimed responsibility to get some more respect from the international community
Before this everybody looked at NK threats as pure jokes :mjlol:
now if NK starts talking that shyt, more cats are going to be looking at them like :merchant::whoa:

But one thing i'm taking away from this story, is that all this reliance on technology is dangerous as hell. All our money, credit, identity, is basically tied up in some :hamster:server :merchant:

North Korea is denying responsibility.

And this isn't out of the realm of possibility so I don't know why people aren't believing it. Seems like they phished, trojan'd or social engineered their way to an admin account and got in.

The only reason this hack is raising eye brows (particularly about how sophisticated the hackers were) is because the script was tailor made for Sony's infrastructure. So that's why some people are suspecting an inside job.

And if this was some sort of super conspiracy that the government was in on we would have never heard the inside job theory or any details about the script.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Why is Beezy going so hard on this shyt... who is in his ear??? these niccas want a joint investigation... US said nah, and now they're threatening to body niccas? Over a movie... see how all around silly this is? Actin' like first graders... these people are supposed to be our examples. :snoop:

Movie should have never been made in the first place.

Why can't :obama: make police pay for the murders of unarmed constituents & children in this country? I guess they didn't donate as much money to the democratic/republican parties as sony has

Word. this shyt is just silly.

Last edited:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is Beezy going so hard on this shyt... who is in his ear??? these niccas want a joint investigation... US said nah, and now they're threatening to body niccas? Over a movie... see how all around silly this is? Actin' like first graders... these people are supposed to be our examples. :snoop:

The US Gov doesn't give a half a shyt about the movie. They may talk about artistic blah blah and freedom of expression, but they care about this because, they don't want Lockheed Martin, Boeing, or Citibank being the next one up on the Summer Jam screen, or something worse like the Power Grid.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
The US Gov doesn't give a half a shyt about the movie. They may talk about artistic blah blah and freedom of expression, but they care about this because, they don't want Lockheed Martin, Boeing, or Citibank being the next one up on the Summer Jam screen, or something worse like the Power Grid.

I hear you...however, I honestly don't know if they did it. this screams domestic to me and/or China (I think China has still rebuffed invites to help investigate more in depth on some :umad: "we reject your theory :krs: "). Now NK coulda contracted the cyber hit, but again, the real work was inside job and/or Chinese influenced. And the fact that NK wants to participate in investigations is :patrice: ... and US is like :rudy: not even acknowledging the courtesy of the offer. Speaking of precedent, the severity of the US's response will be noted. Keep in mind, Sony is a foreign company...

... and I don't remember niccas getting at Russia when they hacked into the power grids. US power grids were hacked nearly 80 times this year...Russia AND China were blamed, but the admin was like :whoa: at outright public blame.

So why are they publicly going so hard @ KJU and NK over fukking Sony? :ld: think about it.:ld:

Again, this shyt is silly. A huge interpersonal relations fail. Obama's strings are getting pulled ridiculously.

... oh, Blackhat drops Jan. 16th ... check your local theatre.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Demonic behavior friend :demonic:
you already know these sick sonofabytches fukkin animals and boys and drinking each other blood and shyt

but Amerikkka has fell so far deep into the abyss of Twilight Zonage that if all that shyt were to be released cac media would just spin it into black on black crime somehow being responsible for devil worshipping animal/boy fukking blood suckers :deadmanny:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw on the web while at my desk. According to the verge.com North Korea is having some big time web issues.

It seems that anybody with a north Korean ip is finding out nearly impossible to get online.

:obama:promised proportional responses. I wonder what's next

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Just saw on the web while at my desk. According to the verge.com North Korea is having some big time web issues.

It seems that anybody with a north Korean ip is finding out nearly impossible to get online.

"NK, I see you're having internet problems."
zDANOnY.png
"This tea is mighty tasty."

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

There Are Signs That Someone Has Launched A Cyberattack Against North Korea

• DEC. 22, 2014, 12:19 PM

North Korea appears to be suffering a cyberattack that has made the country's internet connection intermittent since Sunday evening.

North Korea Tech is reporting, via Vox, that there are frequent outages on North Korea's internet network.

This chart from Dyn Research shows that North Korean websites are currently going through regular outages:

141222-dyn-570x489.png
Dyn Research/North Korea Tech

Outages aren't definite proof that someone is trying to attack North Korea. The country's internet is only accessed by a handful of people, so it doesn't take much to force it offline. But the problem could be due to someone launching a cyberattack on the country.

Doug Madory, director of Internet analysis at Dyn Research, said: "I haven’t seen such a steady beat of routing instability and outages in KP before. Usually there are isolated blips, not continuous connectivity problems. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are absorbing some sort of attack presently."

If North Korea is suffering from some kind of cyberattack, it's likely related to the Sony hack. A hacker group named Guardians of Peace took over the computer network of Sony Pictures, forcing it to cancel the release of "The Interview." The US government has formally placed the blame for that hack on North Korea, an allegation that the country has repeatedly denied.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/internet-outages-reported-in-north-korea-2014-12#ixzz3MecQKsW7

North Korea's internet appears to be under mass cyber attack
http://www.vox.com/2014/12/22/7433873/north-korea-internet-down

Updated by Max Fisher on December 22, 2014, 11:10 a.m. ET @Max_Fisher max@vox.com

TWEET (1,029) SHARE (6,869) +
+
worst outages in recent memory, suggesting that the country may be enduring a mass cyber attack a few days after President Obama warned the US would launch a "proportional response" to North Korea's hack against Sony.

"I haven't seen such a steady beat of routing instability and outages in KP before," said Doug Madory, director of Internet analysis at the cybsecurity firm Dyn Research, according to Martyn Williams of the excellent blog North Korea Tech. Madory explained, "Usually there are isolated blips, not continuous connectivity problems. I wouldn't be surprised if they are absorbing some sort of attack presently."

While it's entirely possible that this is due to run-of-the-mill maintenance or technical issues, it's hard to miss that the outage comes just days after President Obama condemned North Korea as responsible for the massive cyberattack against Sony and pledged a "proportional" US response.

The outage also comes as China is investigating the accusations against North Korea over the Sony hack. North Korea's internet access is wired through China, which gives China more or less direct control over North Korea's access to the outside world.

Yes, North Korea does have the internet. Very few citizens have access to it, it's slow, and the connection is shaky. But it allows North Korea's state media, its propagandists, and its vaunted cyberwarfare divisions a way to access the outside world, as well as ways for sympathetic Koreans in South Korea and Japan to link up with the Hermit Kingdom. The country is wired through China, North Korea's northern neighbor and sole ally.

Why could this be happening? Did the US launch a cyber attack against North Korea in retaliation for the Sony hack? On the one hand, the White House has reportedly ruled out any sort of "demonstration strike" cyber reprisal against North Korean internet targets. On the other, that does not necessarily rule out a possible American effort to simply disrupt or sever North Korea's connection to the outside internet, if only to block future attacks.

It's also possible that China is attempting to shut down North Korea's internet connections with the outside world, perhaps so as to avoid future North Korean attacks that would embarrass China. While China is North Korea's patron, it also typically seeks to tamp down the Hermit Kingdom's provocations, which Beijing rightly sees as bad for Chinese interests.

Vigilante hackers could also theoretically be responsible, perhaps in an attempt to punish North Korea for the Sony attack, although past efforts by groups such as Anonymous have been spectacular failures.

While it's possible that North Korea is preemptively closing off its own internet access, hoping to prevent or preempt any US reprisal attacks, that would not explain why connectivity occasionally pops back up, suggesting that either an outage or a deliberate attack is the cause.

South Korea's Nuclear Plant Operator Has Been Hacked

• DEC. 22, 2014, 11:38 AM

south-korea-nuclear-plant.png
Screenshot/edition.cnn.comA nuclear plant in South Korea
See Also

REPORT: US Considers Putting North Korea Back On Terror List

The US Wants China's Help After The Sony Hack, But It's Complicated

North Korea Vows To Step Up Its Nuclear Program To Counter 'Hostile' US Policy

South Korea's nuclear plant operator has been breached, raising fears that North Korea could have targeted key pieces of infrastructure in its southern neighbor before employing similar attacks against the US.

Currently, South Korean authorities are claiming that only non-critical information about the plants have been leaked, The Guardian reports. The stolen information include personal data for approximately 10,000 employees, at least two reactor designs, and electricity flow charts.

So far, no blame has been placed on North Korea for the attack. However, the malware and code that was used in the nuclear plant hacks resemble code previously used by Pyongyang.

Lim Jong In, a cyber security expert who works with South Korea's military, told CNN that he believes that there could be a link between the attacks. The current round of hacking bears resemblance to both the Sony hack and a previous attack on South Korea's media, banks, and ATMs in 2013.

In a particularly ominous message on a hacking site, Lim told CNN that the group responsible for targeting the nuclear operator said, "if they don't stop the operation of the nuclear power plant, they will destroy it."

lim-jong-in-south-korea.png
Screenshot/edition.cnn.comLim Jong In

According to Lim, the attack on the nuclear operator could indicate a pattern. First, North Korea carries out an attack on South Korea, before staging a more refined attack abroad against the US.

On Sunday, the hackers threatened further action on Thursday unless three power plants were shut down. Despite the serious nature of the hack, South Korea has sought to reassure its citizens.

“It is 100% impossible that a hacker can stop nuclear power plants by attacking them because the control monitoring system is totally independent and closed,” an official at Korea Hydro and Nuclear Power (KHNP) told The Guardian.

KHNP is holding two days of drills against possible cyberattacks following the release of the nuclear plant information.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/south-koreas-nuclear-operator-was-hacked-2014-12#ixzz3Mecnp81Y