The Sony Pictures Leak F**kery Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
the funniest thing about this is that all this fuss is over a movie that's probably 90% dikk jokes. :mjlol:

Shoulda kept them dikk jokes on American soil :kjsideeye:

shyt, muthafukkas have been discussing politics for like four pages in a thread opening with shytty powerpoints.

Meanwhile, Americans everywhere are rallying together to protest against the greatest injustice committed in 2014:

2Ts6FCh.png

The irony is that these votes are comprised entirely of White people who see this as their activism for the year.

#CACFILMSMATTER:troll:

sun raw

All Star
Daps
Shoulda kept them dikk jokes on American soil :kjsideeye:

The irony is that these votes are comprised entirely of White people who see this as their activism for the year.

#CACFILMSMATTER:troll:

no it isn't, it's comprised of kids on that japanese-influenced imageboard who have nothing better to do because school's out for winter

Daps
Reppin
Yeah

sun raw

All Star
Daps
the most complicated alternate reality game ever

it'd be cool if all the places that decided to show it were independent theaters and then they got a big boost out of people going to see it, now that all the big chains are like ":whoa: hold on a minute we didn't want you to cancel it, we just wanted it to be delayed"

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
As long as the racists at Sony are still employed, I'm not spending money on any of their movies. And I go to the theatre 4 times a month.
Sony is on the torrent list along with other racist companies I don't fukk with.
Well good luck finding a movie corporation that is NOT racist and unjust to oppressed people. Good luck.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Well good luck finding a movie corporation that is NOT racist and unjust to oppressed people. Good luck.
Yeah, but when you are publically exposed as racist and make no amends to change the people involved thats a definate line crossed, for me.
I don't fukk with Sony cause the racism... I used to order UFC ppvs, but they fired Chandella (the black ring girl) over posing naked, but let the white ring girl do Playboy... so now I just stream their shyt free. I don't fukk with Ridley Scott or Christian Bale anymore. They are on the download list. I don't fukk with Scarlet Johanson cause she threw the Palestinians in the bushes cause israel put her on the payroll. That bytch was the Palestinian ambassador of entertainment and the zionists slid her some jewish cash and she did a 180... so yeah. Its my money, I spend it in support of stuff I have no quarrel with. Everything else I catch free.