The Sony Pictures Leak F**kery Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
there was a bbc film released about george bush getting assassinated while he was in office

at the beginning of the year north korea made a propaganda video showing many US cities being engulfed in a nuclear blast

yet we're the a$$holes for making this movie and we should've expected this reaction :comeon:

:ohhh: Because international relations bewteen Britain and the US were tense then.

:ohhh:Because the propaganda film they made was obviously made to be showed around the world. And not just to a theatre full of people who were probably forced to clap when it ended, at gunpoint

All you have to do is open up a newspaper to realise :kjsideeye:is not all the way there.

His best friend is Dennis Rodman.

If you didn't think that he'd take it personally, I've got a bunch of bridges and a large swathe of desert to tell you.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: Because international relations bewteen Britain and the US were tense then.

:ohhh:Because the propaganda film they made was obviously made to be showed around the world. And not just to a theatre full of people who were probably forced to clap when it ended, at gunpoint

All you have to do is open up a newspaper to realise :kjsideeye:is not all the way there.

His best friend is Dennis Rodman.

If you didn't think that he'd take it personally, I've got a bunch of bridges and a large swathe of desert to tell you.
i mean this is the same society who executed citizens for not crying when kim jong il died

I'm sure they assumed he wouldn't be happy about the movie, but I'm trying to figure out why we give a fukk what this a$$holes thinks about a movie released by humans who aren't representatives of our government

i think its because sony is a japanese company is what really fukked them, and all the stolen data obviously.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There is no line that can be drawn. Every movie threat would have to be examined individually.

You mention films tha people have had a problem with but when has a movie release ever been threatened like this? And no one wants to be the owner of the theater that gets bombed or shot up while this flick is playing. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise. It's ok to not take the threat seriously but they would have to be prepared for the fallout if something did happen and no one wants those problems.

A dude shot up a movie theater with no threat, so I don't get your point about threats.

Crazy people are going to be crazy regardless. All this does is tell people that a very specific brand of crazy works extremely well. I guarantee they ain't did shyt to stop this, the only way to stop it is to drop the movie and face the consequences this one time, instead of giving people a means to get any movie they hate pulled from theaters, forever.

Fred.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
^^^^^^:what:
"Face the consequences"?
Do you have any idea what those consequences would be if people got hurt or killed while this movie was showing in a theater? You do realize what a litigious society we live in right? I don't understand how you can't see the reasoning for pulling this.

im trying to understand why a few people make a movie and its somehow representative of us as a country...
Black people been trying to figure out something similar to that for the longest

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
I don't believe any of this shyt. North Korea. The gossipy email leaks. The amateur hour "broken engrish" email sent by the hackers. The reaction by our government confirming that they know exactly what went down. None of it.
Just to be clear, I am not a conspiracy person. I've never been contacted by ghosts, aliens or the Illuminati. I honestly think the US landed on the moon.

But this shyt right here... I don't believe. Everything about this screams inside job. I don't know if our government is behind it or if they are just taking advantage and fear mongering, but it sure smells like opportunistic bullshyt to me.

Feel free to link me up to something that might change my mind, I'm open to being wrong, but as of now I'm calling shenanigans.

TravexdaGod

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Fukkerytown
Maybe this is an indictment of the society we live in now, but all I know is that Obama has had the most interesting and entertaining run of a President up to this point. From day one, it's been one thing to another. From fukkery to fukkery. It's gone from Cuba to this. I can't wait to read about all of this in retrospect 20 years from now and recount all the shyt he put up with. :whew:

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
Maybe this is an indictment of the society we live in now, but all I know is that Obama has had the most interesting and entertaining run of a President up to this point. From day one, it's been one thing to another. From fukkery to fukkery. It's gone from Cuba to this. I can't wait to read about all of this in retrospect 20 years from now and recount all the shyt he put up with. :whew:

History books will not be kind when they discuss the bullshyt Obama faced.
And we all know why he's faced all that bullshyt... :sas2:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I don't believe any of this shyt. North Korea. The gossipy email leaks. The amateur hour "broken engrish" email sent by the hackers. The reaction by our government confirming that they know exactly what went down. None of it.
Just to be clear, I am not a conspiracy person. I've never been contacted by ghosts, aliens or the Illuminati. I honestly think the US landed on the moon.

But this shyt right here... I don't believe. Everything about this screams inside job. I don't know if our government is behind it or if they are just taking advantage and fear mongering, but it sure smells like opportunistic bullshyt to me.

Feel free to link me up to something that might change my mind, I'm open to being wrong, but as of now I'm calling shenanigans.
yeah this story seems real :patrice: to me.
to me the most likely story is that sony got hacked, and NK basically claimed responsibility to get some more respect from the international community
Before this everybody looked at NK threats as pure jokes :mjlol:
now if NK starts talking that shyt, more cats are going to be looking at them like :merchant::whoa:

But one thing i'm taking away from this story, is that all this reliance on technology is dangerous as hell. All our money, credit, identity, is basically tied up in some :hamster:server :merchant:

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
yeah this story seems real :patrice: to me.
to me the most likely story is that sony got hacked, and NK basically claimed responsibility to get some more respect from the international community
Before this everybody looked at NK threats as pure jokes :mjlol:
now if NK starts talking that shyt, more cats are going to be looking at them like :merchant::whoa:

But one thing i'm taking away from this story, is that all this reliance on technology is dangerous as hell. All our money, credit, identity, is basically tied up in some :hamster:server :merchant:

Yep. And when the US wants to pass those laws to "protect" us from broke ass North fukking Korea and their army of "terror", the same scary bytches that loved the patriot act will love that too.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't think the government knows who hacked Sony and is just guessing it was North Korea due to public pressure. I'm thinking they don't want the public to know just how unprepared they are when it comes to cyber-security.

The Evidence That North Korea Hacked Sony Is Flimsy
http://www.wired.com/2014/12/evidence-of-north-korea-hack-is-thin/

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
I don't think the government knows who hacked Sony and is just guessing it was North Korea due to public pressure. I'm thinking they don't want the public to know just how unprepared they are when it comes to cyber-security.

The Evidence That North Korea Hacked Sony Is Flimsy
http://www.wired.com/2014/12/evidence-of-north-korea-hack-is-thin/

"Even if members of GOP lack the means or intent to pull off a terrorist attack on their own, they’ve now created an open invitation for opportunistic attackers to do so in their name—in essence, escalating their crimes and influence to a level no other hackers have achieved to date."

:sas2:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Even if members of GOP lack the means or intent to pull off a terrorist attack on their own, they’ve now created an open invitation for opportunistic attackers to do so in their name—in essence, escalating their crimes and influence to a level no other hackers have achieved to date."

:sas2:

This is a good interview by a hacker talking about who is probably behind the Sony breach. He mentions Sony at the 3:47 mark. This is the same guy the Federal government allowed to continue hacking companies after they had caught him.