The Sony Pictures Leak F**kery Thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
All these theater chains pulling the movie sets such a dangerous precedent.

Seriously.. we're bowing to threats from North Korea now? :camby:

They don't even know it's North Korea. In fact, since this hack has been very efficiently and professionally conducted, Larry Korea is like the first party you could exclude from having anything to do with it. That's why it still kills me that this is still the prevailing theory. At best they paid some professional hackers to do this, but I'm not even sure if their currency is worth anything. Maybe the hackers are Russian though, that would explain them accepting any currency that isn't theirs.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Release it digitally on iTunes or Amazon and if they cant, there are...other ways to watch the movie.:manny:

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps
They don't even know it's North Korea. In fact, since this hack has been very efficiently and professionally conducted, Larry Korea is like the first party you could exclude from having anything to do with it. That's why it still kills me that this is still the prevailing theory. At best they paid some professional hackers to do this, but I'm not even sure if their currency is worth anything. Maybe the hackers are Russian though, that would explain them accepting any currency that isn't theirs.

I agree that it looks way to sophisticated to have been carried out by NK but I would bet that they hired some professionals.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
All these theater chains pulling the movie sets such a dangerous precedent.

Seriously.. we're bowing to threats from North Korea now? :camby:

Sony wants the theaters to pull the movies.

That way they can say :manny: "we can't release the movie because it wouldn't make sense" and not look like they are giving into the hackers.

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
I'm really curious as to if they're going to release it straight to VOD and if so, what the price is going to be. I don't think I've seen that option brought up for a major release before. :patrice:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/12/amy-pascal-sony-tv-division-new-black-baby-email-leak/
ujNoMOD.png

Only RadarOnline are claiming to have seen this email, and they haven't provided screenshots. It could well be bullshyt.

But a source close to the studio insisted it was not intended to be racist and labelled claims to the contrary “ridiculous.”

“She was making an Orange is The New Black reference and like anybody else could have, left out the comma in the middle of writing a quick email filled with shorthand and abbreviations,” the insider said.

camron.gif

camron.gif

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
some one give me a quick rundown of whats hapened thus far? i havent really been paying attention

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
we at least sony is going to have no choice but to share that spiderman license i say bravo for the hackers doing that. I just hope they dont send us into world war 3, but instead expose more celebritys

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
we at least sony is going to have no choice but to share that spiderman license i say bravo for the hackers doing that. I just hope they dont send us into world war 3, but instead expose more celebritys

Breh I'm all about spider-man and all that but I'll be damned if I give props to hackers at all breh.