The Sony Pictures Leak F**kery Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is what i found so far
these are all the links for the torrent files so much data got this from reddit

Details
This thread lists all the magnet links of the currently leaked Sony information. I will update this post when new leaks appear.

Most if not all archives require the following password: diespe123

Leak Size: 230GB Est
Latest Leak: December 13, 2014

SPE_01
Release Date: December 02, 2014
Download: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:sv64bkae5ogcqlzttchlscljot6doyoj&dn=spe_01&xl=27781197608&fc=26
File Size: 34GB

You can download a part of Sony Pictures internal data the volume of which is tens of Terabytes on the following addresses.
These include many pieces of confidential data.

SPE_02
Release Date: December 03, 2014
Download: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:zd2jsaiuy3ojnlyy62hqyzyknykbfgfg&dn=spe02&xl=1204595322&fc=14
File Size: 2.5GB

SPE_03
Release Date: December 06, 2014
Download Torrents: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:qgl7mmtyd24bqbn7xzqbru5razwcmy34&dn=spe_03.zip&xl=304538&fc=1
File Size: 169GB

Anyone who loves peace can be our member.
Please tell your mind at the email address below if you share our intention.
Peace comes when you and I share one intention.

jack.nelson-63vrbu1@yopmail.com

You can download a part of Sony Pictures internal data the volume of which is tens of Terabytes on the following addresses.

The data to be released next week will excite you more.

SPE_04 | Their Privacy
Release Date: December 08, 2014
Download Torrents: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:wjrqsfr2pgsohgawapakf22sleow5ns3&dn=spe_04.zip&xl=53930&fc=1
File Size: 7.9GB

We are the GOP working all over the world.
We know nothing about the threatening email received by Sony staffers, but you should wisely judge by
yourself why such things are happening and who is responsible for it.

Message to SONY

We have already given our clear demand to the management team of SONY, however, they have refused to accept.
It seems that you think everything will be well, if you find out the attacker, while no reacting to our demand.
We are sending you our warning again.
Do carry out our demand if you want to escape us.
And, Stop immediately showing the movie of terrorism which can break the regional peace and cause the War!
You, SONY & FBI, cannot find us.
We are perfect as much.
The destiny of SONY is totally up to the wise reaction & measure of SONY.

SPE_05 | My Life At The Company - Part 1
Release Date: December 09, 2014
Download: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ndwvmnh25wsmrjhqrep6lb5eq5uh4otq&dn=spe_05&xl=5368709120&fc=5
File Size: 5.6GB

It will get more interesting in the coming days.

To SPE employees.
SPE employees!
Don't believe what the executives of SPE says.
They say as if the FBI could resolve everything.
But the FBI cannot find us because we know everything about what's going on inside the FBI.
We still have huge amount of sensitive information to be released including your personal details and mailboxes.
If continued wrongdoings of the executives of SPE drive us to make an unwanted decision, only SPE should be blamed.
Now is the time for you to choose what to do.
We have already given much time for you.

SPE_06 | Their Privacy: Leah Weil
Release Date: December 10, 2014
Download: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:mupkaz36jd5sbph6g4jg7kbp7r7ybwcb&dn=sony06.rar&xl=1054216724&fc=1
File Size: 3.7GB

Message to SPE employees.
SPE employees!
But the FBI cannot find us because we know everything about what's going on inside the FBI.
We still have huge amount of sensitive information to be released including your personal details and mailboxes.
If continued wrongdoings of the executives of SPE drive us to make an unwanted decision, only SPE should be blamed.
Make the company cancel the release of the movie of terrorism, or you have to be blamed for it.

SPE_07 | My Life At The Company - Part 2
Release Date: December 13, 2014
Download: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1c02b91c4c5aae2b86229781920840fe0512f6a4&dn=sony07
File Size: 6.5GB

We are preparing for you a Christmas gift.
The gift will be larger quantities of data.
And it will be more interesting.
The gift will surely give you much more pleasure and put Sony Pictures into the worst state.
Please send an email titled by “Merry Christmas” at the addresses below to tell us what you want in our Christmas gift.
emma.brooks-0oc6m7bl@yopmail.com
marc.parker-1ojn2dp2@yopmail.com
axel.turner-4oqbyjui@yopmail.com
rose.martin-boz2uaul@yopmail.com
rose.martin-0o7jacx4@yopmail.com

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is what i found so far
these are all the links for the torrent files so much data got this from reddit

Details
This thread lists all the magnet links of the currently leaked Sony information. I will update this post when new leaks appear.

Most if not all archives require the following password: diespe123

Leak Size: 230GB Est
Latest Leak: December 13, 2014

SPE_01
Release Date: December 02, 2014
Download: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:sv64bkae5ogcqlzttchlscljot6doyoj&dn=spe_01&xl=27781197608&fc=26
File Size: 34GB

SPE_02
Release Date: December 03, 2014
Download: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:zd2jsaiuy3ojnlyy62hqyzyknykbfgfg&dn=spe02&xl=1204595322&fc=14
File Size: 2.5GB

SPE_03
Release Date: December 06, 2014
Download Torrents: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:qgl7mmtyd24bqbn7xzqbru5razwcmy34&dn=spe_03.zip&xl=304538&fc=1
File Size: 169GB

Anyone who loves peace can be our member.
Please tell your mind at the email address below if you share our intention.
Peace comes when you and I share one intention.

jack.nelson-63vrbu1@yopmail.com

The data to be released next week will excite you more.

SPE_04 | Their Privacy
Release Date: December 08, 2014
Download Torrents: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:wjrqsfr2pgsohgawapakf22sleow5ns3&dn=spe_04.zip&xl=53930&fc=1
File Size: 7.9GB

We are the GOP working all over the world.
We know nothing about the threatening email received by Sony staffers, but you should wisely judge by
yourself why such things are happening and who is responsible for it.

Message to SONY

We have already given our clear demand to the management team of SONY, however, they have refused to accept.
It seems that you think everything will be well, if you find out the attacker, while no reacting to our demand.
We are sending you our warning again.
Do carry out our demand if you want to escape us.
And, Stop immediately showing the movie of terrorism which can break the regional peace and cause the War!
You, SONY & FBI, cannot find us.
We are perfect as much.
The destiny of SONY is totally up to the wise reaction & measure of SONY.

SPE_05 | My Life At The Company - Part 1
Release Date: December 09, 2014
Download: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ndwvmnh25wsmrjhqrep6lb5eq5uh4otq&dn=spe_05&xl=5368709120&fc=5
File Size: 5.6GB

To SPE employees.
SPE employees!

SPE_06 | Their Privacy: Leah Weil
Release Date: December 10, 2014
Download: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:mupkaz36jd5sbph6g4jg7kbp7r7ybwcb&dn=sony06.rar&xl=1054216724&fc=1
File Size: 3.7GB

Message to SPE employees.
SPE employees!
Make the company cancel the release of the movie of terrorism, or you have to be blamed for it.

SPE_07 | My Life At The Company - Part 2
Release Date: December 13, 2014
Download: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1c02b91c4c5aae2b86229781920840fe0512f6a4&dn=sony07
File Size: 6.5GB

We are preparing for you a Christmas gift.
The gift will be larger quantities of data.
And it will be more interesting.
The gift will surely give you much more pleasure and put Sony Pictures into the worst state.
Please send an email titled by “Merry Christmas” at the addresses below to tell us what you want in our Christmas gift.
emma.brooks-0oc6m7bl@yopmail.com
marc.parker-1ojn2dp2@yopmail.com
axel.turner-4oqbyjui@yopmail.com
rose.martin-boz2uaul@yopmail.com
rose.martin-0o7jacx4@yopmail.com

This reads like Virtual Jihadist. Like I said in "The Fappening" thread in JBO Will Smith and Gene Hackman warned us years ago no one was safe. Did we listen?
Enemy_of_the_State.jpg

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:skip: Hilarious...

'After weathering one of the most embarrassing days in her career, during which her racially insensitive remarks were disseminated on the Internet, Sony Pictures co-chairman Amy Pascal is ready to begin the “healing process,” and reached out to the Rev. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

“I’m being proactive,” the executive tells The Hollywood Reporter. “And I want to accept responsibility for these stupid, callous remarks.”

Pascal said one of the first calls she made today — after a leaked email exchange between her and producer Scott Rudin became the most buzzed-about topics in town and throughout the country — was to Jackson.

“It was a very preliminary conversation, and we just talked about getting together and hoping to discuss a healing process,” Pascal said. Of being labeled a racist, she added, “I know it’s not true. And I know that doesn’t reflect who I am or what I feel or what I’ve done. That certainly doesn’t reflect this studio and what we’ve done here.”

In the wake of the leak, speculation mounted that Pascal might be forced to step down, but she says she has the full support of her parent company, Sony Corp., and her bosses in Japan. “That is completely untrue,” she said. “I still have the full support of the company.”

She also has been receiving support from the community, with Aaron Sorkin and George Clooney rallying around her. Pascal added: “I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy. You’re being judged on things that you said in a 10-second frame that were stupid. And that’s not my whole career and everything I’ve done. I’m concerned about that, but I’m also concerned about employees here who are being violated, and they’re scared. They didn’t do anything to deserve this. It’s very unfair.”

As for Sharpton, she said he accepted her apologies. “He was very warm,” she said. “I told him I’m coming to New York and will speak with him.”

The relationship with Rudin appears to be salvageable. Despite emails that Pascal sent to a lieutenant demanding that Rudin be released from his contract with Sony, Pascal says he is still a producer with Sony.

“I talked to Scott [since all of these emails were leaked],” she said. “Scott feels equally bad. We both feel hideously embarrassed and disappointed in ourselves. He is still a producer at Sony. Everyone is reading through these emails and trying to decipher what’s going on at the studio. I’m sure you’ve written emails that you wouldn’t want other people trying to be figuring out.”

Why whenever a famous white person gets caught n put on blast for sayin/doin racist shyt...dey always run to Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson like dem mufukkas are da lords of all black people or somethin? :what:

Like if dey get da forgiveness of those 2 clowns all is well n forgiven? I never understood dat dumb shyt.

:rudy: Like always, da bish is only sorry she got caught. FOH, hoe. :camby:

edzyy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Probably was answered already, but what kind of data is in these 10tb?

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I heard about this story before, so that is why I don't think these producers are shyt. David Russell probably fukking Jennifer Lawerence that is why he puts her in all his movies.

Mocking “American Hustle” director David O. Russell, top Columbia Pictures exec Michael De Luca writes to Amy Pascal, co-chairwoman of Sony Pictures Entertainment: “David’s a loon, talented, but geez once I saw him bring Sally Field to a party and reduce her to tears. Plus remember when he got in trouble for feeling up his transgender nieces [sic] boobs?”

http://pagesix.com/2014/12/15/sony-...-niece/?_ga=1.214140631.1369336518.1411159563

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Remembers after Franco and Seth doing a spoof of the Bound video, Ye stans calling them racist and everyone that found the video funny were c00ns and cacs, even after Kim said that Ye liked it.

Yet, he's doing a movie with Seth.

fukking Ye stans :mjlol:
those were a minority group saying that bs:rudy: