Hackers comin thru like this for XMAS:
snoop-crushed-buildings-o.gif

...HO HO HO, Bishes:russ:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
This thread just keeps on giving :wow:

Rafters for sure

Speaking of hackers, what is the best movie about them that isnt super dated by fugly 90s tech?

2014 truly was the year of the hack, across all industries

Spin

All Star
Daps
Same here the muthafukker that's CEO of Marvel Entertainment is some super secret Jew named Issac Perlmutter. Him and Avi Arad are friends from back when they were soldiers in the Israeli army. I would love to see some of the shyt that was going on in private emails with these cats. Read this.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/how-marvel-became-envy-scourge-720363

That article makes it seem he rules Marvel with an iron fist, but that's probably why the company is successful. If you want a real entertaining story, read this book about the fight over Marvel that lead to Ike taking over. Ike battled billionaires like Carl Ichan and Ronald Perelman. After all the crap him and Avi went through, I can't blame him for being the way he is.

comic_wars.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Celebs React To Leaked Emails From Sony Execs Making Racist & Rude Comments About President Obama, Angelina Jolie & Kevin Hart
Fri, Dec 12 2014 by bytchie Staff Filed Under: Celebrities

http://cdn.necolebytchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Screen-Shot-2014-12-12-at-2.16.14-PM.png

Clint Culpepper, Amy Pascal and Kevin Hart
Celebrity nudes being leaked from hacked iCloud accounts is no longer the biggest hacking story this year. That distinction now belongs to Sony Entertainment as they fight one of the biggest hacking scandals ever.

This week, computer geniuses, who are believed to be affiliates of North Korea, got into Sony’s files and leaked over 140 gigabytes worth of private emails and classified-type tea onto the Internet for public consumption. And buried deep in the files were emails between Sony executives throwing major racist shade at President Obama, as well as some rude comments towards Angelina Jolie and Kevin Hart.

In one set of leaked emails, Sony chairman Amy Pascal asks producer Scott Rudin for advice on what to ask the president at a fundraiser, and the two start a racially insensitive exchange about his possible movie preferences.:

Rudin: “[Ask if] hed like to finance some movies”

Pascal: “I doubt it. Should I ask him if he liked DJANGO?”

Rudin:
“12 YEARS.”

Pascal: “Or the Butler. Or ‘Think Like a Man?”

Rudin: “Ride-along. I bet he likes Kevin Hart

Rudin was also exposed online this week for calling Angelina Jolie “a spoiled brat” in response to her efforts to co-direct and star in a Cleopatra biopic, and Kevin Hart caught the wrath in an email exchange that leaked from ScreenGems President Clint Culpepper, who called him a “whore” after he refused to tweet about his upcoming movie unless Sony paid him more money.

It’s not as if we paid him 3M and 4M respectively for his last 2 films thinking he might be nominated. We paid for his ability to open a film which included his social media savvy. I feel like this is something that should be negotiated going into the film as opposed to after the fact. It feels tantamount to

buying a car and then upon picking it up being told that the engine will cost extra. I’m tempted to suggest we call his bluff. If he doesn’t do his normal routine, his film will not open as well and his brand will appear diminished and he will- in fact – be f-cking himself because we have his next 2 immediate films.

Kevin Hart, in response to the leak, posted this week:

Knowing your self worth is extremely important… I worked very hard to get where I am today. I look at myself as a brand and because of that I will never allow myself to be taken advantage of.

I OWN MY BRAND … I MAKE SMART DECISIONS FOR MY BRAND … which is why I’m able to brush ignorance off of my shoulder and continue to move forward. I refuse to be broken people … with that being said it’s now time for me to get back to building this empire that I’ve always dreamed of!!!

The leaks have everyone in Hollywood clutching their pearls, including Shonda Rhimes and Zoe Saldana, who both spoke out on Twitter:
http://cdn.necolebytchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/shonda-rhimes-1.jpg

http://cdn.necolebytchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Zoe-Saldana-1.jpg

And of course with any big scandal, comes an “I’m sorry.” Both Rudin and Pascal have apologized, with Amy “accepting full responsibility” for her words, and Scott claiming he was only making jokes.

Amy: The content of my emails to Scott were insensitive and inappropriate but are not an accurate reflection of who I am. Although this was a private communication that was stolen, I accept full responsibility for what I wrote and apologize to everyone who was offended.

Scott: Private emails between friends and colleagues written in haste and without much thought or sensitivity, even when the content of them is meant to be in jest, can result in offense where none was intended. I made a series of remarks that were meant only to be funny, but in the cold light of day, they are in fact thoughtless and insensitive — and not funny at all. To anybody I’ve offended, I’m profoundly and deeply sorry, and I regret and apologize for any injury they might have caused.

In an interview with Deadline, Amy Pascal also expressed how disappointed she was over the leak:

I’m so disappointed in myself, that I ever would have had such a lapse in my thinking. I don’t want to be defined by these emails, after a 30-year career. I know I screwed up, we are going to try to use this as an opportunity to make things better.

She has also placed calls to both Reverend Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. :dead: :mjlol: :troll: :ufdup:

Meanwhile, in an effort to tarnish Sony’s box office sales, the hackers also leaked the movie “Annie.” No property of Sony is safe at this point.

So who’s behind the leak?

According to Bloomberg, evidence is pointing to the idea that North Korea might be behind the attack in sheer spite of SONY’s upcoming movie, “The Interview.” Starring James Franco and Seth Rogen, the comedy depicts two Americans who are plotting the assassination of North Korean leader, Kim Jong-un. And, not only is the malware used by the hackers written in Korean and has an IP address that traces to Thailand, a new email has just been sent out to execs to cease the “the movie of terrorism,” which is believed to in fact be “The Interview.”

What a mess!

Read more: Necole bytchie.com: Celebs React To Leaked Emails From Sony Execs Making Racist & Rude Comments About President Obama, Angelina Jolie & Kevin Hart http://necolebytchie.com/2014/12/ce...bama-angelina-jolie-kevin-hart/#ixzz3LtqgV8nX
Read more at http://necolebytchie.com/2014/12/ce...ngelina-jolie-kevin-hart/#0G7U11vVjEtpocrW.99

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wow, I've never seen Clooney like that. Funny how different our perception of people is from the reality. Dude was on his knees begging off like Amy was Hulk Hogan wagging her finger :wow:
This is why I say people looking to black entertainers for leadership are fukking up.

These people are overpaid employees.

They're nothing more than that.

Too much black wealth is in entertainment...theres enough enough black wealth in areas that allow true autonomy.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Wait so did the hackers haven't released "The Interview" movie yet? :mindblown: