The Sony Pictures Leak F**kery Thread

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
CHANNING TATUM FINDS OUT 22 JUMP STREET HAS HIGHEST OPENING TO AN R-RATED COMEDY EVER...

... BEATING 'TED'

:deadrose:

LOL, "Ted" ended up grossing way more than "22 Jump St":

TED:
Total Lifetime Grosses
Budget: 50 Million
Domestic: $218,815,487 39.8%
+ Foreign: $330,552,828 60.2%
= Worldwide: $549,368,315

22 JUMP ST:
Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic: $191,719,337 57.9%
+ Foreign: $139,614,539 42.1%
= Worldwide: $331,333,876

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
LOL, "Ted" ended up grossing way more than "22 Jump St":

TED:
Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic: $218,815,487 39.8%
+ Foreign: $330,552,828 60.2%
= Worldwide: $549,368,315

22 JUMP ST:
Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic: $191,719,337 57.9%
+ Foreign: $139,614,539 42.1%
= Worldwide: $331,333,876

:damn: budget was only 50mill :damn: that profit though :wow:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:damn: budget was only 50mill :damn: that profit though :wow:

Yep "Ted 2" is going cake something serious. I get the "MIB" crossover for "Jump St" cause it's appeal is limited. "Men in Black" is a Globally Worldwide Franchise that's way broader. So they are hoping to get more global appeal with the Jump St cast. But to me it's not a good crossover.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I got nothing except I fukken love this shyt. Movie making is apparently like sausage making, grimy shyt happens behind the scenes.
thats hollywood. even in tv shows, animations, etc... there ALL KINDS of fukkery. i had and idea, but not the the extent it is till i got out to hollywood. these people who make all this money, and "run" companies are majority idiots. there are a few that are legit intelligent, but a lot of these people get their jobs by cronyism and nepotism, and dikk suckin

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is the best news to me. At the very least, it means we might have some dope action sequences in the Infinity War. The action sequences in the Avengers don't hold a candle to The Winter Soldier.

:patrice:

I disagree. Not about the fight scenes, they were great. But this ain't the same kind of movie. It's not like Thanos is gonna be doing hand-to-hand scenes with Thor or Hulk.

I dunno if you're familiar with Whedon but his Beast/Jasmine arc in season 4 of "Angel" is exactly the type of shyt Thanos needs on the big screen. Just a force of nature that shows up and destroys everything. Hell you could replace The Beast with Apocalypse, Thanos, Darkseid, whoever, and the arc is more or less the same. "The Winter Soldier" was dope but I know for a fact Whedon can do a cosmic level villain justice.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
OHHHHHH shyt :krs:

Which brings us to the inimitable Kanye West. An email dated August 4, 2014, from West’s creative assistant Elon Rutberg to Pascal discusses a potential pitch for a Kanye West feature film.

“I supervise all of Kanye’s film and media projects, and we have a major film project coming up that involves both cinematic and technological innovation, so I naturally thought Sony and wanted to reach out,” wrote Rutberg. “We premiered a multi-screen cinema experience to great response at Cannes 2012, and are looking to take the storytelling to the next level with a feature length film, shot for an immersive cinema experience.”

West will also reportedly be appearing in the as-yet-untitled Christmas Eve film due next year directed by Jonathan Levine (50/50) and starring Seth Rogen and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

An email dated August 7, 2014, from producer James Weaver to Rogen, his filmmaking partner Evan Goldberg, and Pascal says, “We’ll have an XMAS tease for 2015. We have a specific idea to attach to THE INTERVIEW that will crush. Seth, Joe, and [Anthony] Mackie reenacting the scene from BIG on the floor piano at FAO Schwartz with KANYE WEST. It’s fukking awesome.”

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
DRAKE MIGHT PLAY CHARACTER NAMED PE*NIS IN SPIKE LEE'S SCHOOL DAZE TOO :heh:

Okay, before I go any further, I officially feel like we really might be starting to get trolled here. :dead:

An email dated April 4, 2014, from Bart Walker, Spike Lee’s agent at ICM, to Doug Belgrad, President of SPE Motion Picture Group, details the revised script for Lee’s School Daze Too, a planned sequel to Lee’s 1988 film. It’s allegedly being packaged as a starring vehicle for rapper Drake and Kevin Hart.

“This is a new draft that Spike has written after meetings with Drake, who will play the lead role of PE*NIS, and Kevin Hart who will play DAT nikka JIGGA. The budget is $ 9 million (net, after Georgia tax credits), not including historic costs, star salaries, creative producer fees,” the email read. “I believe in the film both as an entertainment -- a college film -- and as a provocative and exciting piece about the conflict of traditional values (education, college) and hip hop/star/celebrity culture. Why go to college to get a job to make money when you can make more money rapping, stripping, and creating salacious music videos even if they demean women?
”

Kinda wondering if they're still gonna be able to get that "greedy whore" on board for this. :sas2:
hqdefault.jpg
stop the presses...there was a thread on chris brown's s-curl haircut earlier this year, nikkas starting going in on him saying he had a big brother almigh t and he was doing a remake of school dayz ...I remember replying he was gonna let kevin hart fukk his bytch...wtf
original.jpg

we got infiltrated..

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Remembers after Franco and Seth doing a spoof of the Bound video, Ye stans calling them racist and everyone that found the video funny were c00ns and cacs, even after Kim said that Ye liked it.

Yet, he's doing a movie with Seth.

fukking Ye stans :mjlol:
thats cause them lames thought that video was suppose to be super deep
then kanye was like you know those white trash t shirts? thats what my video was suppose to be but in video form

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Remembers after Franco and Seth doing a spoof of the Bound video, Ye stans calling them racist and everyone that found the video funny were c00ns and cacs, even after Kim said that Ye liked it.

Yet, he's doing a movie with Seth.

fukking Ye stans :mjlol:

:mjlol:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I can imagine this seth/franco movie doing numbers now. I know i'm gonna see it just of the strength of what its done to these exec cacs :laugh:
refuse to spend money on Seth movies anymore....his schtick is getting tired. He's in that Sandler realm where its almost difficult to tell the difference between his movie roles