The Sony backlash over GOT:DC is getting real

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Court must have the absolute WOAT social media timelines because you know that's were he gets these horrible hot takes and rumors from.
You think console wars are bad here don’t ever go down that Twitter rabbit hole of standom. It’s bizarre

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
devil may cry, 2k, fifa, and control, and battlefield 2042 just off the top of my head
those games have no upgrade path, but rather force you to buy a separate PS5/Series X/S version. also a shytty practice IMO, but something different

but afaik Fifa 21 did get a free upgrade

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
those games have no upgrade path, but rather force you to buy a separate PS5/Series X/S version. also a shytty practice IMO, but something different

so every other publisher isn't giving free upgrades.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And as you see he had to go years back to find shyt that even incorrect were not far off :manny:

ya, cuz your Windows phone becoming number one and xbox one dominating ps4 sales predictions “were not far off”
55VIgBw_d.webp

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Or how The Medium was an xbox exclusive? That was this year Craig
39xh7Y5.png
The medium was Xbox exclusive, timed exclusive. Just like how death loop is a timed exclusive. Are you saying I said the medium will never come to PlayStation? Did I say that?

Again, you had to pull up windows phone threads which means you searched and searched and searched :wow: I'm just human, sure I exhibit super human like abilities but I'm still human :to:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

This game apparently has 15 hrs of new content. That’s like a whole separate game in itself. For only $20 bucks if u don’t wanna pay for the PS5 upgrade. Which is not necessarily needed if u didn’t mind the current graphics and PS5 60fps patch way of playing it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
There has been plenty, and just because SOME companies choose to make it free doesn’t mean they HAVE to do that. This is something new that hasn’t even been done previously. PS5 got a free patch for this game at launch of the console. No one even expected it. There’s a whole new mode they gave people for free that’s dope as fukk and provided a slew of new content. Why do people feel entitled to a free upgrade? Everyone just howling at the moon and wanna be offended by something. This right here doesn’t even effect u personally because I seriously doubt u even have a PS5 or ever even played this game. So u wouldn’t even know all the shyt they gave PlayStation owners for free already. I don’t like that a dope dev is getting slandered for just asking people to pay a small price for their hard work they been putting in. Especially since they already been giving muthafukkas free shyt this whole time.

The internet in a nutshell.