The Sony backlash over GOT:DC is getting real

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Or I could find a Wii, and a copy of the game and pay much more instead

so you realize how dumb it all is right? Your options for a nintendo game is to buy the original console and game or buy a full priced half assed port.

so you're completely ok with nintendo charging you 60 dollars to play a port of game, but you're obsessed with convincing us that paying 20/30 dollars for an upgrade (and DLC) is unacceptable.

also, you can get Ghost of Tsushima ps4 for 20 dollars if you don't want the DLC and it already has ps5 enhancements to loading, resolution and framerates.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Either get it day one or get it on sale, its not really an issue

a $30 upgrade isnt that much money
A straw man and a goalpost walk into a bar...
Tbh most of them are old and bumped. Their purpose is to show that OP has almost a decade worth of threads with absolutely incorrect takes.
It's funny you say that because how many threads do I make a day, how many post week? per month? Year? And as you see he had to go years back to find shyt that even incorrect were not far off :manny:
I never played Ghost, I Pre ordered directors cut

I'll be the doing the same with The Last of Us 2
Did you have a PS4?
so you realize how dumb it all is right? Your options for a nintendo game is to buy the original console and game or buy a full priced half assed port.

so you're completely ok with nintendo charging you 60 dollars to play a port of game, but you're obsessed with convincing us that paying 20/30 dollars for an upgrade (and DLC) is unacceptable..
Oh, so you're using Nintendo as your battered housewife reason for why it's ok :laff: And then below you straight up LIE :picard:
Before we go there let's entertain your fukkboy shyt...

I bet that video is like VRR to you :hhh:
also, you can get Ghost of Tsushima ps4 for 20 dollars if you don't want the DLC and it already has ps5 enhancements to loading, resolution and framerates.
See how misleading and disingenuous these nikkaz are :bryan: Actual real next gen enhancements for the entire game is locked behind a $30 paywall minimum. That's literally what the video in the op is about and here's Gizmo trying to sleezeball his half truths that will actually resonate in the minds of the stupid. You know how I know that? Because he's not the originator, he's the proof :francis:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
You won't get the next gen upgrades either unless you pay :patrice:

You have to pay $30 minimum if you want next gen upgrades. The upgrades are tied to the dlc but that was intentional, it's not necessary. And while myself and others point this out the battered housewives of Sony make excuses or claim day 1 when discussing this.

You think I have something to do with that?
(well other than being awedididlyawsome)

So? if I bought an X360 I had to rebuy Splinter cell at full price if I wanted the 360 version, why did people expect to get free next ger versions this gen?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

so you're completely ok with nintendo charging you 60 dollars to play a port of game, but you're obsessed with convincing us that paying 20/30 dollars for an upgrade (and DLC) is unacceptable.

:dwillhuh:

I never bought or played the game the 1st time. It's years old, even if it's a port its a port across multiple hardware jumps. Paying full price for a slight upgrade in that case, is a case by case choice.

In the case of GOT it came out last years 5 months before the PS5. And they are already ready charging you for something that others aren't.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything, buy it you want it. But when you keep getting charged for more dlc/ upgrades don't act brand new.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:dwillhuh:

I never bought or played the game the 1st time. It's years old, even if it's a port its a port across multiple hardware jumps. Paying full price for a slight upgrade in that case, is a case by case choice.

In the case of GOT it came out last years 5 months before the PS5. And they are already ready charging you for something that others aren't.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything, buy it you want it. But when you keep getting charged for more dlc/ upgrades don't act brand new.

you're literally about to pay 60 dollars for a port of a 10 year old game which happens to be the worst in the series, don't lecture me.

the fact is you can play GoT if you already own it, and you already get upgrades with a ps5 that you don't have on the ps4, such as 1800p/60fps and faster loading speeds. Not to mention the countless free updates you get a long with that. You really don't have to pay any extra money to experience the game, and better on the PS5.

It's already a vastly superior gaming experience then wahts offered on the switch and even if you get all the bells and whistles of the next gen upgrade and DLC its still 30 dollars cheaper than zelda. So you can act all holy about not paying the 30 bucks but your dumb ass is gonna keep spending 60 dollars on nintendo ports anyway. Its so weird how yall camp out in playstation threads and the xbox threads are absolutely empty.

the forza thread still on page 1. You and other xbox stans on here spend all your time talking about how you dont wanna play sony games and pay the games you claim you want absolute dust in their threads. so weird

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you're literally about to pay 60 dollars for a port of a 10 year old game which happens to be the worst in the series, don't lecture me.

the fact is you can play GoT if you already own it, and you already get upgrades with a ps5 that you don't have on the ps4, such as 1800p/60fps and faster loading speeds. Not to mention the countless free updates you get a long with that. You really don't have to pay any extra money to experience the game, and better on the PS5.

It's already a vastly superior gaming experience then wahts offered on the switch and even if you get all the bells and whistles of the next gen upgrade and DLC its still 30 dollars cheaper than zelda. So you can act all holy about not paying the 30 bucks but your dumb ass is gonna keep spending 60 dollars on nintendo ports anyway. Its so weird how yall camp out in playstation threads and the xbox threads are absolutely empty.

the forza thread still on page 1

Is there a upgrade for the PS5 version that cost money or not? If yes then its ridiculous for a game that's just making a year old. It's just that simple. Doesn't matter how much it cost, it's whack.

Would it be better if I bought a wii and OG copy from years ago since I missed it? That way I can avoid paying 60 and pay even more. Nintendo could have charged 30 for this easy, but just like sony can get away with charging for minor upgrades on a game less than a year old nintendo is getting away with providing access to a game thats years old for more money. Neither is right, but one makes way more sense.

The only reason I'm in this thread again is because you tagged me.

I don't care about Forza personally, I also post in the xbox thread regularly.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The expansion pack in $30. Technically $19.99 without the PS5 upgrade. That’s standard pricing for an expansion. It has been this way all last gen. Wtf is the problem here? Am I missing something?
no one is complaining about the price of the DLC/expansion. it's the $10 PS5 tax, plus the fact you also have to buy the DLC to get the upgrade

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Is there a upgrade for the PS5 version that cost money or not? If yes then its ridiculous for a game that's just making a year old. It's just that simple. Doesn't matter how much it cost, it's whack.

Would it be better if I bought a wii and OG copy from years ago since I missed it? That way I can avoid paying 60 and pay even more. Nintendo could have charged 30 for this easy, but just like sony can get away with charging for minor upgrades on a game less than a year old nintendo is getting away with providing access to a game thats years old for more money. Neither is right, but one makes way more sense.

The only reason I'm in this thread again is because you tagged me.

I don't care about Forza personally, I also post in the xbox thread regularly.

yeah Tsushima makes more sense cause its a better, newer game, filled with a lot more content

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
1efc3a95ba86469fa2c88bd51d3dc93cb215c3f9.gifv