The Sony backlash over GOT:DC is getting real

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
no one is complaining about the price of the DLC/expansion. it's the $10 PS5 tax, plus the fact you also have to buy the DLC to get the upgrade
My nikka. How bout u go look up how many games expansions were $29.99 out the gate from last gen. Then holla at me. U don’t even HAVE to upgrade to the PS5 version if u don’t want too being that the shyt was patched for PS5 60fps for free already. That’s only if u want the “extra” visuals. They been giving out free content for this game since launch. Whole extra modes n all that. Meanwhile Nintendo is selling OLD ass games from 2 gen’s ago with literally nothing extra but a resolution bump for a full fukking $60 bucks. Smh. Lol

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
My nikka. How bout u go look up how many games expansions were $29.99 out the gate from last gen. Then holla at me. U don’t even HAVE to upgrade to the PS5 version if u don’t want too being that the shyt was patched for PS5 60fps for free already. That’s only if u want the “extra” visuals. They been giving out free content for this game since launch. Whole extra modes n all that. Meanwhile Nintendo is selling OLD ass games from 2 gen’s ago with literally nothing extra but a resolution bump for a full fukking $60 bucks. Smh. Lol
everyone knows Nintendo is out of touch

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
everyone knows Nintendo is out of touch
They not out of touch. They just don’t give a fukk. I mean they just had a whole new Switch refresh and didn’t address any of the main issues people had with the OG. There’s a whole lawsuit right now and they still said fukk it we ain’t changing shyt. Lol

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah Tsushima makes more sense cause its a better, newer game, filled with a lot more content

GOT literally came out with a multiplayer mode that was better balanced, more refined, and a better overall game experience than a vast majority of Triple A live service titles and it was completely free.

Are we acting like Legends isn’t better product that a 90% of the current modern games despite being a free expansion?

This is like paying for Iceborne after Capcom released numerous free fantastic updates with events, armor, and entire new monsters.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
its funny that the people who aren't even interested in replaying the game or the DLC are the ones who have the biggest problem with it.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Either get it day one or get it on sale, its not really an issue

a $30 upgrade isnt that much money
And this is exactly why these companies keep pulling these stunts. Instead of people standing for something they just try to not feel stupid by saying “it’s only this much”…”if you’re broke”; missing the point.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
its funny that the people who aren't even interested in replaying the game or the DLC are the ones who have the biggest problem with it.
It’s fukking stupid. Especially when considering this is the first gen where u don’t have to pay full price for a game if u wanna “upgrade” to the next gen version. U couldn’t fukking “upgrade” Battlefield 4 to the PS4 or Xbox One version because u fukked around and bough the 360 or PS3 versions of that game. And the list goes on. This shyt is the epitome of what u would call consumer entitlement. Especially toward a company that has given the public a bunch of free shyt from the jump.

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
And this is exactly why these companies keep pulling these stunts. Instead of people standing for something they just try to not feel stupid by saying “it’s only this much”…”if you’re broke”; missing the point.
Paying for next gen upgrades has always been a thing breh :gucci:

You either buy it or you don't no one is forcing people too :dead: and again if the price is really that much to you just get it when its on sale

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
not this gen. there's been several free upgrades. many for games older than GoT. has there been any paid upgrades besides this game and Spiderman?

devil may cry, 2k, fifa, and control, and battlefield 2042 just off the top of my head

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
not this gen. there's been several free upgrades. many for games older than GoT. has there been any paid upgrades besides this game and Spiderman?
There has been plenty, and just because SOME companies choose to make it free doesn’t mean they HAVE to do that. This is something new that hasn’t even been done previously. PS5 got a free patch for this game at launch of the console. No one even expected it. There’s a whole new mode they gave people for free that’s dope as fukk and provided a slew of new content. Why do people feel entitled to a free upgrade? Everyone just howling at the moon and wanna be offended by something. This right here doesn’t even effect u personally because I seriously doubt u even have a PS5 or ever even played this game. So u wouldn’t even know all the shyt they gave PlayStation owners for free already. I don’t like that a dope dev is getting slandered for just asking people to pay a small price for their hard work they been putting in. Especially since they already been giving muthafukkas free shyt this whole time.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There has been plenty, and just because SOME companies choose to make it free doesn’t mean they HAVE to do that. This is something new that hasn’t even been done previously. PS5 got a free patch for this game at launch of the console. No one even expected it. There’s a whole new mode they gave people for free that’s dope as fukk and provided a slew of new content. Why do people feel entitled to a free upgrade? Everyone just howling at the moon and wanna be offended by something. This right here doesn’t even effect u personally because I seriously doubt u even have a PS5 or ever even played this game. So u wouldn’t even know all the shyt they gave PlayStation owners for free already. I don’t like that a dope dev is getting slandered for just asking people to pay a small price for their hard work they been putting in. Especially since they already been giving muthafukkas free shyt this whole time.

full

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Court must have the absolute WOAT social media timelines because you know that's were he gets these horrible hot takes and rumors from.