The skyline/landscape of Texas looks like shyt

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Houston the 4th biggest city in America and is on track to pass Chicago and become the 3rd biggest....

This is the Houston skyline :patrice:

default.jpg

Compare it to Chicago's skyline :wow:

dramatic-sunset-downtown-chicago.jpg

I don't care how big Houston gets......it will never be a big city like Chicago, LA or NYC

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Houston the 4th biggest city in America and is on track to pass Chicago and become the 3rd biggest....

default.jpg

I don't care how big Houston gets......it will never be a big city like Chicago, LA or NYC
Houston is my hometown and it's straight up cheeks. It's not in the same category as LA, Chicago, or NYC. I've lived in NYC and it's like night and day.

Imagine you're driving on Highway US 59 and see this ugly ass eyesore :scust:

r8bPsg9.jpeg

Cheeks. Grey as far as the eye can see. Our only real destination is inside the loop and the best thing to do here is go to the Galleria Mall or eat food. Trash. They closed down Astro World too.

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

default.jpg

DJI_0102-Edit.jpg

fiery-sunset-panorama-of-downtown-houston-skyline-silvio-ligutti.jpg

bytch ass nikka!

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
No doubt,but look at the photos he used for comparison
I don't see why get offended by it. Htown is an ugly city, our downtown is kind of cheeks. I don't see what's wrong with admitting that. It has good spots (the Heights, midtown, galleria) but it's not really known for its beauty. Walking down the Wall Street and cobbled roads, the port of New York in Manhattan, walking from one end of Manhattan on foot to the other end, Central Park, it ain't even close, Times Square, it ain't even close. I love Houston as I was born here, but it's a love-hate relationship, you dig?