The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
:whew: Thank fukking gawd Cowad ain't with the team anymore, how the fukk could you really have the audacity to not run pick n roll with one of, if not the best pick n roll PG's ever?

It was disgusting to watch, dude didn't even start setting legit fukking screens til late in the season. fukk :dwight:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:whew: Thank fukking gawd Cowad ain't with the team anymore, how the fukk could you really have the audacity to not run pick n roll with one of, if not the best pick n roll PG's ever?

It was because of this Shaq quote that Dwight didnt want to do the pick-and-roll anymore:

"We as players, we always watch people before us. When I came in it was Patrick Ewing and Hakeem Olajuwon, guys who played like true centers who played inside. What we have now are centers that are going to the European style, which is a lot of pick-and-roll. Dwight Howard, who's a pick-and-roll player, some people say he's the best center in the league, but me being an old-school center, I'm going to go with Robin Lopez and Andrew Bynum because they play with their back to the basket."

To try and spite Shaq, Dwight went away from his game, and paid for it this season with his worst season in 6 years:snoop:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
[ame]https://twitter.com/daldridgetnt/status/354833276189425664[/ame]

How the mighty have fallen :skip:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
They need to call up Earl Boykins. He lit their ass up a season or two ago :russ: