The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
he was interested in golden state and met with them but the only way gs could have gotten him was a sign and trade but the stubborn lakers said they refused to trade him and lost him for nothing :dead:

You should just stop giving your opinion on the Lakers. :ld:

No way the Lakers were going to trade for garbage contracts when they're trying to keep as much cap space clear for next year. GS didn't want to give up the only two players LA wanted, so you tell me how they were supposed to finesse that, o' wise one ...

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
"dwight if you got more kids than rings"

6 baby mamas, we understand you dont make the best decisions

this ones for you dwight

on to the next one on to the next one

Freeze! somebody bring another ring please?

hey dwight? how's our trophies taste?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Colin Cowherd just called us the "worst roster" in NBA history :heh: Nicca said we "Washington Generals" status . :dead:

Wiggins :blessed:

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten 18m
A few free agents still out there who I've been told all have interest in the Lakers: Raja Bell, Kenyon Martin, Bobby Brown

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Steve Nash on Mason & Ireland today:
@SerenaWinters: Nash on Dwight: HUGE quote from Steve Nash on @ESPNLA710: Ultimately I think Dwight wasn't comfortable (in L.A.) and didn't want to be here.

@janiscarr: Nash on Metta: "One of the coolest guys, nice people....this is a world class guy. "It was a pleasure to play with him."

@LakersReporter: Nash on D'Antoni: "I think he's a very bright coach but not w/out flaws

@LakersReporter: Nash on Lakers fans: "We all should be judged by the fans, it's their team, and we have a lot to prove. But the fans are very passionate, thats why I love being here."

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten 18m
A few free agents still out there who I've been told all have interest in the Lakers: Raja Bell, Kenyon Martin, Bobby Brown

:huhldup:

Steve Nash on Mason & Ireland today:

I hope Nash stays healthy all season. He got fukked by injuries from the get go and was never right. Great quote about the fans too.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
rsz_21tank.png

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
A consistent problem Nash mentioned all season/reiterated on @ESPNLA710 was Howard's being unwilling/uninterested in running pick and roll.
:whew: Thank fukking gawd Cowad ain't with the team anymore, how the fukk could you really have the audacity to not run pick n roll with one of, if not the best pick n roll PG's ever?