Josh powell...:wtf:
Dont we already have Jordan hill
I'd rather have LO. Front court right now:

Kaman
Pau
Sacre
Hill
Ryan Kelly

Still no SF. With Artest being amnested (most likely), Kobe going to be injured again with all the minutes MDA going to play him at SF and SG:beli:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
We gettin the band back together? :blessed:

:mindblown: :manny:

grease_gravy.jpg

:heh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Why do you keep coming into the lakers thread.:leostare:

I see you are enjoying our misery but you should be worrying more about curry's ankles. :flabbynsick:

Curry played 78 games last year, how many Lakers can say they did the same? You should be worried about your ownership. As a Raider fan I can tell you with certainty that ownership is more important than any player.

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Curry played 78 games last year, how many Lakers can say they did the same? You should be worried about your ownership. As a Raider fan I can tell you with certainty that ownership is more important than any player.

You keep saying that dumb 78 games shyt like ankle sprains aren't common in basketball, and a sprain to curry has proven to be a cause of concern. But do you, keep celebrating ONE healthy year from your star

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
You keep saying that dumb 78 games shyt like ankle sprains aren't common in basketball, and a sprain to curry has proven to be a cause of concern. But do you, keep celebrating ONE healthy year from your star
I'm celebrating the fact that we're ascending while yall are descending.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
All of this "how the mighty have fallen", man stfu! EVERY team in the history of the sport go through lulls and rebuilding a championship team. Lakers aren't dead, they are going through a transition and starting another dynasty AS ALWAYS, just look at the history. The only basketball franchise that can laugh at our so called "downfall"is the Celtics fans because no other NBA franchise fans can boast over 6 championships. Miami fans yall ONLY have 3 rings , stfu.......Spurs fans, yall ONLY have 4,stfu.......Bulls fans, yall ONLY have 6 and havent sniffed the finals since 1998, stfu and any every fan base can stfu too. We got fans of teams who never won SHYT in here laughing.Yall wish your squad had the success of the Lakers and that's what this is all about bytches

Prepare to starting crying again....:salute:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
All of this "how the mighty have fallen", man stfu! EVERY team in the history of the sport go through lulls and rebuilding a championship team. Lakers aren't dead, they are going through a transition and starting another dynasty AS ALWAYS, just look at the history. The only basketball franchise that can laugh at our so called "downfall"is the Celtics fans because no other NBA franchise fans can boast over 6 championships. Miami fans yall ONLY have 3 rings , stfu.......Spurs fans, yall ONLY have 4,stfu.......Bulls fans, yall ONLY have 6 and havent sniffed the finals since 1998, stfu and any every fan base can stfu too. We got fans of teams who never won SHYT in here laughing.Yall wish your squad had the success of the Lakers and that's what this is all about bytches

Prepare to starting crying again....:salute:

fukk the past, we're dealing with the present. Your ownership should be called ownershyt. I give all credit to what the Lakers did under Dr.Buss and Jerry West. That was then and this is now. You have Kobe tweeting shyt like this

[ame]https://twitter.com/kobebryant/status/355013028833538050[/ame]

thinking nikkas from the past can help get rings in the future, if that's the case dust James Worthy's jersey off and get him some converse for his return.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:obama: Really like the Farmar return, as long as he doesn't break Kobe's fingers. I am assuming Mitch is going to trade Blake's expiring with Hill or Meeks for a SF. IDK, maybe Marvin Williams? :beli: Would be great to trade for Ariza, since we getting the band back together. shyt, Phil would probably want to return if he can coach his illegitimate child Luke Walton again. :pachaha:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
@ArashMarkazi
Obviously, outside of Kaman, anyone who wants to join the Lakers will have to take the veteran's minimum for one season.

My guess is Nick Young would do that to come back home and play for the Lakers unless, of course, he gets a crazy offer.
:ehh: Would be an upgrade over Meeks as Kobe's back-up, but I just can't see Swaggy P taking a year deal. Maybe a sign and trade? But, doubt Philly would wanna do business with us again with the Bynum fukkery. :laugh:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
fukk the past, we're dealing with the present. Your ownership should be called ownershyt. I give all credit to what the Lakers did under Dr.Buss and Jerry West. That was then and this is now. You have Kobe tweeting shyt like this

https://twitter.com/kobebryant/status/355013028833538050

thinking nikkas from the past can help get rings in the future, if that's the case dust James Worthy's jersey off and get him some converse for his return.

Yeah our ownership dropped the ball, so what? Like I said we will be back as ALWAYS. You on the other hand can never know what it feels like to watch your NBA squad celebrate winning chips over and over. Now sit your losing ass down and be happy with 1st or 2nd round appearances the rest of your basketball life.....which is the past, present and future of your team.

Oh that Kobe tweet is obviously speaking on this year only, hence the 1 year contracts, smarten up. After this season is when the new chapter begins.