:snoop:

kobes contract not getting grandfathered in is really hurting right now

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Damn, this team on some straight gutta shyt. GOAT franchise poor out here, nikkaz starvin in the streets, fukk that this #LWO platoon on some G shyt. fukk that we survivors ya biytch! :whoo:

As the world goes around and round, what's goin on, GOAT franchise? :to:
As the world goes around and round, what's goin wrong, witcho hustle? :snoop:

Last edited by a moderator:

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
All ya'll cheerin bout Uncle Ron leaving gtfoh. Ya he has declined, but don't forget what he did for us. If he earned our gawds respect, why hasn't he earned yours?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ron is a Laker, I want him to retire in purple & gold or leave on his own terms.

Some guys just fit and are Lakers for Life. No matter where guys like Robert Horry, Derek Fisher, Rick Fox, Mychael Thompson, Lamar Odom, Ron Artrest, Pau Gasol, Shaq, Kareem, Wilt Chamberlain, play/played they'll always be seen as Lakers.

Also anybody listening to Power106? They got a DwightCowardMix playing :dead:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If this could happen brehs...

Cokehead and his pet pile of polar bear shyt mysteriously disappear and the team is run by sane, competent, well respected basketball minds.

Re-sign Kobe/Gasol/Odom/Artest to cap friendly deals on some farewell tour shyt, some nikkaz deep on the bench, maybe some starting in some capacity.

Get some all star/superstar talent in 2014 or even '15.

Fill out the rest of the roster with young real nikkaz that's hungry for success and GOAT shyt.

The Greatest Show on Earth would never be the same again, how could it be topped....:wow2:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, has anybody else seen the shyt The Captain has been saying about Dwight? :damn:

On Dwight leaving the Lakers:

Dwight Howard is a perfect example of the fact that "potential has a shelf life." Laker fans should be patient and allow Mitch & company to prepare themselves to do some serious work in the free agent market.

On Dwight "Not getting it":

"I had a real good meeting with (Howard) when he first came to L.A.," Abdul-Jabbar said. "He was like, 'Yeah' (indicating a willingness to be coached). That was the last time I spoke with him. ... He's charming, he's charismatic, very nice young man. Maturity-wise, he doesn't get it."

When asked if Dwight should learn the sky hook:

"At least he'd have an offensive move. He gets the ball on offense, oh my God, he doesn't know what to do. It's usually a turnover, people come and take the ball from him or tie his arms up. Offensively, he doesn't get it. Hasn't made any progress. We (the Lakers, when Abdul-Jabbar was a special assistant coach) played them in '09, and when I saw him this past season, he was the same player."

:salute: to The Captain.