The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Ron's brother Daniel posted this on Lakers underground about the fukkery going on with Lakers management:
But don't blame Mitch. Everything he tried to do this season to improve the culture of the team was overruled by Jimbo. They had Phil in the bag. But Jimbo hired dantoni without Mitch knowledge. Mitch can only do so much. From what I've heard from several agents that it was Mitch that could've improved the roster this season but Jim wanted to wait to 2014 or 2015. That's is as inside as it gets. (yes. I'm cool with agents. Ron son is a 6'7 14yr old with game. They on him early)

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Kaman is good for this one year deal. Not mad at that. Keeps another contract off the books for 2014 and he averaged double figures last season.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Jim remind me of that son who pops was such a legend and he never felt like he got any attention but now he wants to do things his way to show people hey look!!!! I'm better at this than my dad....

Sad shyt in Lakers land

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Kareem on his facebook page.

Quote:
Dwight Howard is a perfect example of the fact that "potential has a shelf life." Laker fans should be patient and allow Mitch & company to prepare themselves to do some serious work in the free agent market.

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Jim remind me of that son who pops was such a legend and he never felt like he got any attention but now he wants to do things his way to show people hey look!!!! I'm better at this than my dad....

Sad shyt in Lakers land

Jim buss = Tommy Boy