The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:beli: Thunder sleep walking out there having Shawne Williams looking legit. :aicmon: The ref's treating Durant like he is a no name, give that man his calls ref's.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:patrice: I thought Marshall's 3's would be unattainable, but gotta give him more credit on offense, he is crafty getting to the rim and can create his own shot much more better than I thought he would.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:patrice: I thought Marshall's 3's would be unattainable, but gotta give him more credit on offense, he is crafty getting to the rim and can create his own shot much more better than I thought he would.

He's pretty much Rubio with a 3 ball offensively, I like his game. He doesn't overdribble and can make the right pass pretty much everytime.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps

He's pretty much Rubio with a 3 ball offensively, I like his game. He doesn't overdribble and can make the right pass pretty much everytime.

He ranks second amongst point guards in fg%.