The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Can someone explain the ramifications of this Nash situation? Did this dude limp his way back through the last few games just so he could get his paper? :bryan:

Medical retirement wouldn't have paid it anyway?
yea Nash is bytch made for that shyt. He knows he can't play anymore but forced his ass out on the court only to get injured again.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
Screen-Shot-2014-02-07-at-11.00.24-AM.png

:ohhh::wow::gladbron::ooh::krs::noah::ahh::lawd::win::banderas::mjlol:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Pau Gasol reiterated on Thursday that he hopes to stay with the Los Angeles Lakers for the rest of the season.

"My preference would be to stay," Gasol said. "That's what I've been saying all year, though the circumstances are difficult right now for our team and nobody's too happy. But it's still my team and I still want to be here."

"I don't take it personal. I appreciate that a lot of teams have showed a lot of interest in me and believe in my abilities to make them better and help them be a better team."

The Phoenix Suns broke off trade talks with the Lakers centered on Gasol, but discussions could resume before next Thursday's NBA trade deadline.

"Things are kind of quiet right now," Gasol said, referring to the Suns without mentioning them by name. "But I think there's something potential. But right now the offer would have to change a little to make it considerable."

Gasol is currently sidelined due to a strained groin.

Via Mike Bresnahan/Los Angeles Times