The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
There's no rational explanation why Nash should start over Marshall other than "We're paying him a lot".

Nash needs to hang them up.. only lace them up in the summer time when hes working with and mentoring Marshall

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
From this crop .. who we keeping Goin forward?

I'd want to keep Marshall, and though I'm not sold on Wes' offense I like him on defense a la Ariza. And Nick Young, but that's it.

And on the low, Manny Harris deserves another shot, dude can flat out score. Would be great off the bench.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
^^^Marshall, Swaggy P, Henry (only 22) are the only must keep imo. Would want to keep Hill, but I think he wants out, especially if Pringles is still coach, and he took less to re-sign for his current and last year of his 2 year deal, so he is probably going to get a nice payday. Like Farmar, but if we had to pick someone to be the permanent back-up at PG, would much rather roll with Marshall. Wes, we can re-sign him, vet-minimum most he would be looking at, he can be a nice 8th to 9th man off the bench on a contender, but is going to be 27 and don't see him getting better.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I'd want to keep Marshall, and though I'm not sold on Wes' offense I like him on defense a la Ariza. And Nick Young, but that's it.

And on the low, Manny Harris deserves another shot, dude can flat out score. Would be great off the bench.

Nick is good as gone he tryna Hey paid and proved that he could be a legit 6th man somewhere.

But I agree with you about Harris and Kendall. Only dudes I want back, no joke.

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER

manny harris doesnt pass the ball

Daps
Reppin
California
Maybe you're faster then you think.:ld:

I mean I know exactly how fast I am from my time in the military. Like for instance I finished the Air Assault 12 mile ruck march in about a lil under 2 hours. But damn I'm not an athlete on NBA so I expect these inhuman giant ass nygas to be out of this world. Not even a Westbrook or Rose but come on man dude look sluggish as hell and moves so slow.

His jumpshot take two years to leave his hands.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:rudy: OKC really don't want to give us a good draft pick. :snoop: Wes Johnson outplaying Durant out there. :beli: