Last few pages have been Hilarious

ol we shall overcome fakkits sitting around a fire :dead:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ramona Shelburne ‏@ramonashelburne 3m

Lakers have reached out to Lamar Odom, but it been hard to determine how high interest level is on either side thus far.

The 2010 squad coming back?:ohlawd: They may not win many games but the memories to see them on the court. :to:

As long as we beat Houston whenever we face them this season. :yeshrug:

theoretic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
These nikkas tryna put the band back together. :wow:

blues-brothers-portrait.jpg

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Ramona Shelburne: Lakers also have an interest in Elton Brand, but he may be outside their price range
I always wanted Elton, :rudy: back in 2007. :beli:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas tryna put the band back together. :wow:

blues-brothers-portrait.jpg

Odom aint Odom no more but I'd be lying if I said it wouldn't be great to have two bigs out there with great chemistry again.

Pau never developed Chemistry with Dwight or Bynum.

Truth be told the offense should be OK with a healthy Nash and Pau and without Dwight turning the ball over.

Our defense bout to be worse than it was last year though :sadcam:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LBJ ain't leaving. Better to go after Wall and George. Have a better chance to try to get them.

:dead: at that Sacre tribute. A fukkin tribute video?!?!?!? :deadrose:

I been saying since that shyt was brought up that some of yall need to let that LBJ shyt go. There was NEVER any chance of that happening. Even if it was possible It wasn't something I was keen on seeing happening.

Maybe now some of yall see what I meant when I said some guys just aint Laker material. Doesn't mean they're not good or great players, but some nikkas just aint built for this shyt.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:beli: So if all these terrible contracts like Barfnani, Biedries, etc. can be traded, I'm sure the Lakers can find someone to trade for Artest.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Fuk that

Lakers need to go over to europe and get a couple of players that u can get for cheap.

Pop and the spurs management go over there every year and find a couple of solid players who know they role plus have the fundamentals.

stop going after these has been players

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
LBJ ain't leaving. Better to go after Wall and George. Have a better chance to try to get them.

:dead: at that Sacre tribute. A fukkin tribute video?!?!?!? :deadrose:

what part of restricted free agency do you nikkas not grasp?

Indiana and Washington both will have cap room next summer. Both George and Wall are RFAs. Both teams will match any offers for these two guys.

why don't you nikkas BUY some 1st round picks and accumulate prospects for a change. The Lakers have only had FOUR first round draft picks since 2005 (Bynum, Farmar, Javaris "i got Arenas to bring guns in the locker room" Crittenton, and Tony Douglas (who was traded)).

Ya'll only got one draft pick period till 2016 (the 2014 1st rounder).. and then after that your 1st round in 2017 is in the hands of Phoenix too along with the 2015 one :bryan: