Gasol/Sacre

:scusthov:

Mitch better get on the phone..i dont fukk with this tanking business

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I'm on my Raider shyt with this team, until jim buss is gone and f'ucktoni is fired I just can't take this team seriously. I hope next season starts off even worse than this past one so we can get to firing nikkaz quicker. Brehs we can only be loyal to what the Lakers were and stood for, this abomination is a disgrace and disrespectful to all the fans that support and the players worth a shyt that actually work hard to succeed. I have no idea how to even wrap my mind around all this, smfh basketball reasons was the death blow of all death blows.

I read this with violins playing in the background.

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
Fake ass Lakers fans need to stay out of this thread:pacspit:

Talking about switching teams and it's over and all this doom and gloom shyt:ufdup:

Ol' sky is fallin ass nikkas:rudy:

We the GOAT franchise, so what we may be down for a year or 2:yeshrug: We always come back and when we do, yall fairweather clowns aint allowed back in the LWO:demonic:

Yall act like we wasnt down from 92-96 or from 2005-2007:wtb:

I'm [URL=http://www.the-coli.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=LWO]#LWO [/URL] for life and if you aint, fukk you:birdman:

I'm never gonna stop riding for my team...I'll get excited over every lil move we make like always...it's just that all this shyt was avoidable cause we lost Phil and D12 over MDA. I'll never not be #LWO but that don't mean I gotta trust these front office nikkas with my team. :yeshrug:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Nash/Blake
Kobe/Meeks
SF (amnesty metta)
Hill/Kelly
Gasol/Sacre

You can't trade anyone :heh:

You guys need to go after wings for the min who can defend and shoot. Dorrell Wright for the mini mid level, Pietrus for the min, and another big man or two (Odom?) and you may have something to tread water with.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Nash/Blake
Kobe/Meeks
SF (amnesty metta)
Hill/Kelly
Gasol/Sacre

:wow:

Gonna be a long year. But those players play hard enough to at least make it respectable. I don't see any non-effort people on there besides the way Pau plays at times. At this point, just being competitive is what I want.

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:wow:

Gonna be a long year. But those players play hard enough to at least make it respectable. I don't see any non-effort people on there besides the way Pau plays at times. At this point, just being competitive is what I want.

I hope they make a run at nick young and collison

Sign kmart and brand to back up pau

Hammer

Banned
Daps
Sources tell Hoopsworld's Alex Kennedy that the Lakers will try to sign LeBron James in 2014.

:dead:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
D'Antoni is a huge problem, but people keep ignoring the fact that Dr Jerry Buss was the one who hired D'Antoni, not Jim Buss.

Jim fukked up in not fixing a CLEAR mistake, which was hiring D'Antoni in the first place. He should have just ate the contract and either offered Phil the job or brought in Rambis.

Nah, the Dr. was on his deathbed by the time D'Antoni was hired. They probably ran it by him and he was just like "sure."

He was seriously ill for over a year before he passed...

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Sources tell Hoopsworld's Alex Kennedy that the Lakers will try to sign LeBron James in 2014.

:dead:
All hopes for that went out of the window when Ray Allen's hoe ass hit that three at the end of game 6 of the Finals..needed fukkery to be on 10 in MIA for that happen, Bron ain't going nowhere now

Hammer

Banned
Daps
what you dont understand is dwight can only win his own titles

it doesnt matter about the coach or the management

you are on the floor and YOU are the center of the team

be a fukking man :kobe:

Yea he can win titles on his own which is why in 9 years he hasn't won shyt

couldn't even get out of the first round with kobe, nash and gasol :wow: