Reppin
Wow the gawd Kobe throwing up the U:blessed:

4oqi.jpg
much respect:salute:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
John Ireland: "Lakers owe it to their fans to try and win every game. There's no benefit to tanking " :troll:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Dude wants to trade the pick for Love even though we could keep the pick and get him in free agency:heh:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
:laff:This nikka said the draft is a "crapshoot" and we should just trade the pick for an established player:russ:
I can't stand that idiot. There is a reason 99.99% of NBA all-stars were lottery picks. Sure some don't pan out, but a lot of them do. To downplay the lottery is foolish.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Despite being voted in an All-Star starter, Kobe Bryant said today he will not play in the Feb. 16 game. Does not feel like he's deserving
Kobe: "With all due respect to the fans that voted me in ... you got to reward these young guys for the work that they’ve been putting in"
Kobe said that if the league forces him to play in the All-Star game, he'll play "2 minutes" then "the back-ups would be playing a lot"
:camby: Throw this faggit John Ireland to the bushes ASAP. He lost all credibility when he compared Embiid to Thabeet and said that Thabeet was thought of being the next Hakeem too and that he is tall and African?? :wtf: I wouldn't mind trying to win as much game as possible if we had draft picks that we can use as assets, only problem is we only have the 2014 1st round pick and no other draft picks for the next few years, so yes tanking is the only way to get better for the future.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
:camby: Throw this faggit John Ireland to the bushes ASAP. He lost all credibility when he compared Embiid to Thabeet and said that Thabeet was thought of being the next Hakeem too and that he is tall and African?? :wtf: I wouldn't mind trying to win as much game as possible if we had draft picks that we can use as assets, only problem is we only have the 2014 1st round pick and no other draft picks for the next few years, so yes tanking is the only way to get better for the future.
710 is :trash: as a whole.. These nikkaz don't know shyt about sports.