The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
is our best case scenario 6th pick?

teams we won't pass: utah boston milwaukee orlando philly
Utah's gonna finish with a better record than LA. Boston, Milwaukee, Orlando and Philly are gonna finish higher in the lottery though. Just gotta hope those ping pong balls bounce in our favor. The team with the worst record rarely gets the #1 pick. :mjpls:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Utah's gonna finish with a better record than LA. Boston, Milwaukee, Orlando and Philly are gonna finish higher in the lottery though. Just gotta hope those ping pong balls bounce in our favor. The team with the worst record rarely gets the #1 pick. :mjpls:

Except Cleveland. That rat dan gilbert always trotting his disabled son around for Stern's sympathy. :shaq2:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
One team already reaping the benefits of new TV money on the local level is the Los Angeles Lakers. The 17-time NBA champions rank second with a value of $1.35 billion, up 35% from last year. The Lakers earned $122 million from local TV last season, which marked the first year of the team’s massive 20-year, $3.6 million deal with Time Warner Cable TWC +0.55%. The Lakers’ Time Warner payout last season was more than 20 times what teams like the Bucks and Bobcats generate (see “The NBA’s Richest Local Television Deals“).

The cable money pushed the Lakers’ revenue to a record $295 million, net of revenue sharing. The team’s revenue sharing bill is roughly twice the size of the tab for the Knicks, who get a break due to their $1 billion investment in Madison Square Garden. Even with revenue sharing and a $29.3 million luxury tax bill that accompanied the NBA’s highest payroll, the Lakers turned an operating profit of $66 million, second highest in the NBA.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Good they can eat that tax and sign both melo and love

Would only be for a year

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Man.. y'all hear Jimmy Neutron on the radio saying Embiid is basically another Hasheem Thabeet?:dead: I'm so sick of this fakkit why is he employed by the Lakers? I mean seriously what does he do other than ask stupid ass questions?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Man.. y'all hear Jimmy Neutron on the radio saying Embiid is basically another Hasheem Thabeet?:dead: I'm so sick of this fakkit why is he employed by the Lakers? I mean seriously what does he do other than ask stupid ass questions?
Why because they are both African? He is an idiot.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
can we make a move for a melo /love now.. and keep the tank on course?