Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
@GoddamnyamanProf 2010 WCF Suns vs Lakers... who won?

Who won the title after that?

Which one of us two is a balding cac who moved 600 miles to work in a mail room and perv on teen Latinas?

Which one of us drives a Ford Echo?

:ohhh:
who choked a 3-1 series lead in 06? :floydhah:
who's teams future is looking brighter? :floydhah:
stop worrying about the past and focus on whats really important, the future breh :mjwinning:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
8zf1.png

Mitch asked for Waiters:heh:

Daps
Reppin
LWO
Who in the fukk are you? :youfdup:

I been repping LWO since my first account. Sending bombs over at fake ass Heat Nation territory. Coming outta battles between Le-brick & Kobe The Gawd bruised and sh!t, but still holding up the trophy. I put in work to make this an elite squad. Don't let my new user name to discourage you. I am LWO. Fill my plate up with them greens before a n!gga starve over here :childplease:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The Cavs also remain reluctant on sending a future first-round draft pick to the Lakers, league sources tell Adrian Wojnarowski and Marc J. Spears of Yahoo Sports. L.A. could save $20MM+ on a Gasol-Bynum deal, but the Lakers’ insistence on more than salary-cap relief from the Cavaliers – such as Waiters or a draft pick – has been a significant hurdle in discussions. Meanwhile, the Cavs are willing to part with a second-round pick in a Bynum-for-Richard Jefferson deal, which Cleveland officials believe is likely enough return to make the transaction worth the Jazz’s trouble. However, the two sides haven’t picked up talks over the weekend.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The Lakers were also looking to swap first round picks and inquired on Anderson Varejao but they were rebuffed, tweets Sam Amico of FOX Sports.
Looks like no deal is gonna happen, its already 5.m. est which was the deadline. :shaq2: Pau once again escapes another trade. :why: