The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I don't give a fukk about him anymore, but you can't deny he had a great work ethic at one point. Hell he may be the only project big to ever make something of himself even if it was short lived
When did he ever have work ethic? He doesnt even like to play basketball. Lemme guess, Vince Carter is a gym rat to you?

He was always overrated by Laker fans just like every other player. Got two rings as a role player and as soon as his role increased the Lakers became medicore. Couple years later and he's Stromile Swift status.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
When did he ever have work ethic? He doesnt even like to play basketball. Lemme guess, Vince Carter is a gym rat to you?

He was always overrated by Laker fans just like every other player. Got two rings as a role player and as soon as his role increased the Lakers became medicore. Couple years later and he's Stromile Swift status.

It doesn't really matter,but he showed it when he transformed himself from a fat ass with absolutely no game to a good center. PHX fans should know this as he started shyting on STAT and was part of the reason they brought in a :flabbynsick: Shaq. Now maybe that was for the money, but he easily could of become the next Eddy Curry or some shyt. Which ironically he may become now

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Take a week off for not only ignoring a warning, but calling me out on it, twice.

got banned by the mod "24"

some dude said why is gasolbynumkobe getting warned for giving his opinion and I said it is what it is, these mods love flexing with their virtual power :laff:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
If this deal doesn't happen Sunday, it isn't happening at all.

And if it does happen, it means the Lakers are officially tanking ... which then leads to the question, do you really want Kobe to play and risk another injury on a team that isn't designed to win this year??

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

People used to see him working out with his trainer all the fukking time. And the major reason why he was a role player for those championships is b/c of injuries. Btw i aint about to argue with you b/c you just saying shyt just for the sake of it. Comparing a limited bynum to stromile swift :camby:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
People used to see him working out with his trainer all the fukking time. And the major reason why he was a role player for those championships is b/c of injuries. Btw i aint about to argue with you b/c you just saying shyt just for the sake of it. Comparing a limited bynum to stromile swift :camby:
Both overrated until everyone suddenly realized they'll never be shyt and their time in the NBA is done.

There's no argument to be had, these are simple facts.