The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Do you feel better about your life when you anonymously talk shyt to strangers on the internet?

I don't see you as a stranger. You're a piece of shyt sun fan who does not know his place.
Hence :pacspit: fukk you :umad:
So nah I can't feel how u feel since I could ask you the same question.
Coming into a Lakers' thread talking that shyt as if his team is something, but in reality they not.
Do you feel better about your life coming in here tryna pick fights fakkit?
:wow:

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
I don't see you as a stranger. You're a piece of shyt sun fan who does not know his place.
Hence :pacspit: fukk you :umad:
So nah I can't feel how u feel since I could ask you the same question.
Coming into a Lakers' thread talking that shyt as if his team is something, but in reality they not.
Do you feel better about your life coming in here tryna pick fights fakkit?
:wow:
:laff:
your a fukking stupid bandwagon laker fan that doesn't give a fukk about the team and only kobe, like the majority of the laker fans on here. the suns blew out your team twice and have one of the brightest futures and are overachieving like crazy. They picked up a rookie HC who won coach of the month, they have a shyt load of picks including 2 first rounders in this years hyped draft, and they're future is looking x1000 times better then your favorite players team. your not a basketball coach or gm you don't know when a team is something or isn't. Stick to making shyt posts on a forum fukkboi

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
My place is to explain basics of basketball and common sense to people like you. You're brand new, Ive never seen you before. Honestly it doesnt matter, you guys all post the same clueless shyt. I love how you feel your worth as a bball fan is directly tied to whether your team is doing something or not. Braindead Laker fan logic :lolbama:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
:laff:
your a fukking stupid bandwagon laker fan that doesn't give a fukk about the team and only kobe, like the majority of the laker fans on here. the suns blew out your team twice and have one of the brightest futures and are overachieving like crazy. They picked up a rookie HC who won coach of the month, they have a shyt load of picks including 2 first rounders in this years hyped draft, and they're future is looking x1000 times better then your favorite players team. your not a basketball coach or gm you don't know when a team is something or isn't. Stick to making shyt posts on a forum fukkboi
Yo unless they win them chips, they ain't shyt, and they probably will not be shyt. Had a 2 times MVP in nash and still ain't amounted to shyt, and we even closed the door on em going to another chip :wow:
nikka you a mad hoe ass nikka, suns still ain't shyt.
:russ: nikka wanna talk shyt as if the suns are really contenders nikka shut the :camby: fukk up with yo small paragraph bytch ass capping for your father

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
My place is to explain basics of basketball and common sense to people like you. You're brand new, Ive never seen you before. Honestly it doesnt matter, you guys all post the same clueless shyt. I love how you feel your worth as a bball fan is directly tied to whether your team is doing something or not. Braindead Laker fan logic :lolbama:
Keep being mad and coming in here picking fights cuz you's a lonely motherfukker.
Like I said above yall nikkas ain't shyt and never will be shyt.
Had all that talent on the teams with nash in his prime AND fukkING RUINED HIM
Ain't amounted to shyt :russ: nikka you ain't shyt, and yo team ain't shyt just like Infamous' dead momma's snatch ol polio having ass hoe :banderas:

Lakers all day :wow:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Keep being mad and coming in here picking fights cuz you's a lonely motherfukker.
Like I said above yall nikkas ain't shyt and never will be shyt.
Had all that talent on the teams with nash in his prime AND fukkING RUINED HIM
Ain't amounted to shyt :russ: nikka you ain't shyt, and yo team ain't shyt just like Infamous' dead momma's snatch ol polio having ass hoe :banderas:

Lakers all day :wow:
Yeah I dont know why Laker fans like you have such an awful reputation :heh:

WOAT fanbase

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Anyways, we should just trade Pau and take the 2nd round pick.

fukk are we trying to ACQUIRE young players for if we are trying to tank?:what:

Give em Pau for nothing, continue losing, and get higher in our possible draft selection:ufdup:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Yeah I dont know why Laker fans like you have such an awful reputation :heh:

WOAT fanbase
Jealous ass nikka. :umad:
Yall ain't be shyt for too long:russ:
True or false am i wrong? :lupe:

Lakers all day :wow: on yo bytch ass, fakkit ass sun:ahh:
Can't even explain how and why they won jack shyt without nash:lolbron:

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The FO not trading Pau makes me think they are going to re-sign him. That, or they think nothing>2nd round pick. :snoop: