The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone gonna offer young 6m per season

He was getting offers like that shyt off season. Only reason I think he opts in is because he seems to really loves being a Laker and getting the perks that come with that.

I'll revise my earlier statement though. I can see the Lakers paying him a bit more if only because he's playing defense better than he has at any point of his career.

Hill is gone, I knew he was gone before Kobe signed his extension.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
ehm6.png

:lolbron:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
We'll instead of waiting till the end of the fukking year y not try and sign Xavier Henry, farmer, Wes Johnson right now to 3-4 year deals

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
David J. Chao, MD ‏@ProFootballDoc
Tibial plateau fracture on @kobebryant is a freak thing, but it is related to still recovering from Achilles tear. Same side.

Hyperextension is presumed to have led to @kobebryant tibial plateau fracture. A strong Achilles helps to prevent hyperextension.

came back too early?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We'll instead of waiting till the end of the fukking year y not try and sign Xavier Henry and Wes Johnson right now to 3-4 year deals

I don't think Henry is worth bringing back...people are overrating the fukk outta him.

plus signing either of them to extensions now would just kill our flexibility. we don't know what might happen with other teams and players down the road.

signing guys to extensions after a limited amount of solid play can fukk you over in the end....need I remind you of Luke Walton and Sasha Vujacic?

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
We'll instead of waiting till the end of the fukking year y not try and sign Xavier Henry, farmer, Wes Johnson right now to 3-4 year deals

I think it's hard to justify long term contracts on just a 1/3 of a season. If this is their best, then they won't get decent money in the offseason and we would be overpaying. But if they continue to improve the way we hope, then yea it would be great. In the end it's a risk. Look at Earl, he's making 6/7 mil for limited production.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I don't think Henry is worth bringing back...people are overrating the fukk outta him.

plus signing either of them to extensions now would just kill our flexibility. we don't know what might happen with other teams and players down the road.

signing guys to extensions after a limited amount of solid play can fukk you over in the end....need I remind you of Luke Walton and Sasha Vujacic?

We'll it ain't looking good Breh especially with Kobe's big ass contract

Walton was getting a shyt load of money I'm talking 2.5-3m contracts

Wes is our best defender and can shoot, we need to sign his ass ASAP

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
lakers bout to play over 500 ball again now so still a chance at the offs yall have the hope the cancer stays out longer than two months thou