The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tim Thomas got a 4 yr 24 mil contract off that suns playoff run

Exactly Thomas is an example and Wesley and nick young weren't big time free agents but playing with Pringles they will likely get multi years contracts now.

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
I hope this changes things regarding Gasol not being available, since :childplease:supposed to be the reason they took him off the table in the first place.

I just wanted him to sit the year out, now he's gotta recover from two injuries. And you know he's not done for the season unfortunately, IMO. I like some of our young guys but we have to be bad this year now. We just have to.

None of those things will happen but will did get Kendall Marshall and I'm in because these just tend to work out for us. Now he's the only PG on the team, I'm excited for him to get some time. Throw him into the fire :shaq:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendall Marshall just hit the fukking lotto...

He actually not that bad of a player, he just fell throught the cracks because he kept ending up on teams that already had PG's. He gonna put up numbers in D'Antoni's system and get him a nice contract next season.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:leon:
Young and his agent, Jim Tanner, submitted a formal trade request to Hinkie and the Sixers weeks ago, according to a source close to Young.

“Thad is ready to leave Philly,” the source said. “He isn’t with the whole tanking thing.” The Sixers are currently last in the Atlantic Division at 7-19.

rClj1AT.gif

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Kendall better stay in the gym and not fukk up this opportunity, maybe he can stick around after this year

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendall better stay in the gym and not fukk up this opportunity, maybe he can stick around after this year

He wont be here next season....he gonna put up numbers in the Antoni system, some sucka ass team is gonna offer mid level contract and he's gonna leave and go back to being a fukking nobody.

Nick Young has a player option next year but i don't see him Ramon sessioning himself so he'll opt in even though his stock is at an all time high right now.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
He wont be here next season....he gonna put up numbers in the Antoni system, some sucka ass team is gonna offer mid level contract and he's gonna leave and go back to being a fukking nobody.

Nick Young has a player option next year but i don't see him Ramon sessioning himself so he'll opt in even though his stock is at an all time high right now.
why should he opt in? :rudy: Mitch and Jim outchea handing out money, why should he sacrifice himself? :russ:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Nick young is gone to the first team to give him security and a decent market.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Nick young is gone to the first team to give him security and a decent market.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why should he opt in? :rudy: Mitch and Jim outchea handing out money, why should he sacrifice himself? :russ:

Mitch and Jim aint gonna give him a dime more than he's already making....They crave flexibility more than anything else.

Kamen got overpaid though, no reason he should be riding hte bench making all that fukking money....That aint on the front office though that's on Pringles.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

Someone gonna offer young 6m per season

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Something gonna happen with hill

Scare bout to be starting center next year

:banderas:

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
Wouldn't call them scrubs except Earl Clark. Seems to maximize players strenghts. Hill, Wes and Henry aren't scrubs.
hill and wesley are both busts. Hill is a really solid player but wesley is nothing special :rudy: look at his career averages