The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I've listed several bad moves he has made over the years. Laker fans are starting to sound like Piston fans now who constantly preach that Joe Dumars is a great GM because he built a championship team in 04. Let's ignore all the bad moves he has made over the years, because he happened to get it right one time.

Mitch has even gone on record and said he wouldn't have traded Kwame for Pau if Bynum didn't injure his knee. This is who you dudes keep praising.
Never compare Mitch to Dumars. That is extremely disrespectful and a horrible comparison.

Dumars couldn't build a winning roster to save his life and is as bad as it gets when given free agent money. Mitch regularly makes moves to keep the Lakers relavent and competitive.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Never compare Mitch to Dumars. That is extremely disrespectful and a horrible comparison.

Dumars couldn't build a winning roster to save his life and is as bad as it gets when given free agent money.
Mitch regularly makes moves to keep the Lakers relavent and competitive.
But he did.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Let's be honest Mitch is trash gm. He's lucky he's had Kobe to bail him out. He's done nothing for our team wasted Kobe's prime people praise him for pau deal but in reality it was an even trade and dude has drafted garbage. He wanted to draft Sean May over Bynum

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Let's be honest Mitch is trash gm. He's lucky he's had Kobe to bail him out. He's done nothing for our team wasted Kobe's prime people praise him for pau deal but in reality it was an even trade and dude has drafted garbage. He wanted to draft Sean May over Bynum
Preach!!!

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
He even wanted Sean May over Granger. :dead:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been saying Mitch is an awful GM since 2005. Dude is overrated as fukk. He lives in a city where FA pretty much beg to play here and take less money and he still fukks it up. I could do his job and be better at it. I knew he was a bottom 5 GM when he ADMITTED that he wouldn't have traded for Pau if Bynum didn't get injured. Not to mention he didn't even come up with the proposal of the Pau trade.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Hey it is what it is.

Anyway you slice it, this is a horrible contract in regards to the new CBA. But what other options were there? Whatever Kobe wanted, he was gonna get. The FO is probably happy he didn't ask for 30 mil a year. I didn't see us spending on any big name player this summer anyway. We got what got and Kobe's gunna have to make it work.

Kobe's probably crazy enough to see this squad and think he can take us to the chip. As for the future with Kobe, the best we can hope for is probably signing Love in 2015 and if Pau is still useful, have him sign for cheap.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I've been saying Mitch is an awful GM since 2005. Dude is overrated as fukk. He lives in a city where FA pretty much beg to play here and take less money and he still fukks it up. I could do his job and be better at it. I knew he was a bottom 5 GM when he ADMITTED that he wouldn't have traded for Pau if Bynum didn't get injured. Not to mention he didn't even come up with the proposal of the Pau trade.
Luke Walton, Radmanovich ....FULL Midlevel exception :dead:

trading Caron for kwame :dead:

Kwame 8million/yr extension :dead:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mitch isnt a bad gm. Look at our roster right now, really not too bad for the circumstances. Yes, Pau shouldve been gone but Kobe would throw a fit.

I think signing Lowry/Deng would be better than signing Melo. Then the next year go for a big fish