Daps
Reppin
NULL
mike-brown-laughing.jpg

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
this. I hope I wake up and I see that he has announced retirement. its over u old geezer

Nash fukked up his back. This is serious.

Nash being fukked up is only a problem in terms of cap space (or lack thereof) It's not like he's been contributing ANYTHING to this team. I do hate how that prick was saying ALL off season that he was healthy only to completely flip that shyt and say he's have problems at the start of preseason.

You know what would help us out nash? How about you retire??
3 years 27 million and a franchise changing decision in building the offense around him:snoop:

Kobe been to finals 7 times with a solid defender, capable of hitting a perimeter shot at the 1. :why: change it? :why: ? Most of us aint Gms and we know it was a terrible decision. :why: couldn't the FO see it?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs, i remember that "Lakers have hired Mike D'antoni" like it was yesterday :to: Stephen A got on the next day and warned us about what was going to happen with MDA at the helm.....

Most of us knew what was gonna happen.

Remember I was one of the few people who wasn't big on the idea of Phil coming back, then they mentioned D'Antoni's name and I immediately became in favor of Phil.

A bunch of us called from the jump that teams were gonna start lighting us up and we didn't have the shooters to support his bullshyt system.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
3 years 27 million and a franchise changing decision in building the offense around him:snoop:

Kobe been to finals 7 times with a solid defender, capable of hitting a perimeter shot at the 1. :why: change it? :why: ?
:bryan: Jimbo wanted to recreate Showtime basketball though!!! :snoop:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Nash needs to do the honorable thing and retire. You had a great career, but it's over.

If Kobe can't come back until Christmas, they should just sit him the rest of the season. No need for him to rescue this squad and have them play .500 ball down the stretch and ruin draft position if they're 6-20 when he comes back.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Nash needs to do the honorable thing and retire. You had a great career, but it's over.

If Kobe can't come back until Christmas, they should just sit him the rest of the season. No need for him to rescue this squad and have them play .500 ball down the stretch and ruin draft position if they're 6-20 when he comes back.
This is Kobe's Derek Jeter like season

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

Kobe been to finals 7 times with a solid defender, capable of hitting a perimeter shot at the 1. :why: change it? :why: ? Most of us aint Gms and we know it was a terrible decision. :why: couldn't the FO see it?
I didn't have a problem with trading for Nash at the time. My problem was signing him to a 3 year contract and TRADING AWAY FOUR DRAFT PICKS for him. Who the fukk trades away 4 draft picks for a 40 year old point guard?

I keep telling y'all about Mitch and company. When you look at all the bad moves that Mitch has made over the past 13 years I don't know how anyone can still say he is a great GM.

We haven't drafted in the first round since 2007. We either traded or sold our picks. That's what killed the Suns in the mid to late 2000's. Everyone saw how that crippled their franchise, but Mitch still went down that route.

Look at the Free Agents he has signed over the years. Artest, Radmonvich,Luke Walton, Devan George, Nash all signed to big toxic contracts. No one has done a worse job than him in that department.

I can go on about how he wasted Kobe's prime, terrible at putting together a bench, the horrible coaches he has signed etc. etc. but I'm tired.

Kobe made these dudes look a lot better than they really were. If Kobe wasn't in LA Mitch would have been exposed for the fraud that he is a long time ago. Kobe covered up for a lot of flaws these had rosters had over the years.

Mitch is good at pulling off trades for the big name players (Nash, Paul, Pau, Dwight), but other than he mediocre to down right terrible at everything else.

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I didn't have a problem with trading for Nash at the time. My problem was signing him to a 3 year contract and TRADING AWAY FOUR DRAFT PICKS for him. Who the fukk trades away 4 draft picks for a 40 year old point guard?

I keep telling y'all about Mitch and company. When you look at all the bad moves that Mitch has made over the past 13 years I don't know how anyone can still say he is a great GM.

We haven't drafted in the first round since 2007. We either traded or sold our picks. That's what killed the Suns in the mid to late 2000's. Everyone saw how that crippled their franchise, but Mitch still went down that route.

Look at the Free Agents he has signed over the years. Artest, Radmonvich,Luke Walton, Devan George, Nash all signed to big toxic contracts. No one has done a worse job than him in that department.

I can go on about he wasted Kobe's prime, terrible at putting together a bench, the horrible coaches he has signed etc. etc. but I'm tired.

Kobe made these dudes look a lot better than they really were. If Kobe wasn't in LA Mitch would have been exposed for the fraud that he is a long time ago. Kobe covered up for a lot of flaws these had rosters had over the years.

Mitch is good at pulling off trades for the big name players (Nash, Paul, Pau, Dwight), but other than he mediocre to down right terrible at everything else.
Jerry-West-Golden-State-Warriors-Advisor.jpg