The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
We need to get in on the Wiggins/Parker/Randle sweepstakes trade everybody but Kobe for picks. 1st or 2nd round idgaf..

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
(Los Angeles Lakers head coach Mike) D’Antoni said he’s considering starting Jordan Hill alongside Pau Gasol. Would miss energy off bench but may need more to start.

So the expected line up tonight would be the Lakers’ sixth different one in nine games: (Steve) Blake, (Jodie) Meeks, (Nick) Young, Hill and Gasol.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That showtime revisited show is gonna be pure unadulterated piff :ohlawd:

All I want from this game is for the team to be competitive and play decent defense. I'm sure the Lakers will go on a run tonight only for wacktoni to suddenly take out the guys who are playing well.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hill starting :lawd:

It's not just enough for him to start he should be playing heavy minutes too. Like I said before a some combination of Hill/Gasol/Kamen should be on the floor at all times.

I'm also glad to see Blake and Meeks are starting tonight since both of them have been playing well on both ends of the court so far this season. Meeks in particular has improved a lot. He's not hesitating when he has open shots, he's playing decent defense, and he's actually finishing at the rim.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And i'd say it's a bad idea to start Nick Young till I remembered he's the only guy who can create his own shot.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes it looks like these guys are playing together for the very first time.........