The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
:manny:

as it stands, only 7 teams are worse than us and chicago, bk and knicks won't be on the bottom for long. :eat:
:ohlawd:

I'm imagining Wiggins in a Lakers jersey already. We just need to stay in the bottom 3 and then we'll have a great chance at landing the top pick. :myman:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk blake ain't in the game for?

Cause our coach is a fukking idiot. We had a line up that was playing good defense and making buckets so of course fukktoni immediately goes away from it, and it blew any chance we had of making a comeback...

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohlawd:

I'm imagining Wiggins in a Lakers jersey already. We just need to stay in the bottom 3 and then we'll have a great chance at landing the top pick. :myman:

I hope Kobe doesn't come back and provide us with some meaningless wins. Hopefully someone in the FO puts a stop to that. Take your time bean.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Cause our coach is a fukking idiot. We had a line up that was playing good defense and making buckets so of course fukktoni immediately goes away from it, and it blew any chance we had of making a comeback...

I hope this nikka get a car wreck or something...i'm ready for him to leave :demonic:

Pau is :trash:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The people who are talking about Wiggins are mostly looking to the future. The problem with that is the assumption that we'd get a high draft pick....Ask the bobcats how well tanking for draft picks has gone for them.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
towel.gif

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point I just want the coach fired more than anything. I'd rather have Rambis coach this team along with Kobe being a player coach.

These lineup changes I've been seeing from Antoni has been some of the worst ever. He pulls guys out who are playing well in order to go to guys who are struggling :snoop:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk a wiggins we will have enough money in the offseason to sign two MAX players.

why dont most of you even know the status of the team like that :huhldup:

Everyone knows that. :comeon:

No one mentions it because there's no FA worth max.

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
At this point I just want the coach fired more than anything. I'd rather have Rambis coach this team along with Kobe being a player coach.

These lineup changes I've been seeing from Antoni has been some of the worst ever. He pulls guys out who are playing well in order to go to guys who are struggling :snoop:
you do not want ramibis' dumbass as your coach. ask twolve fans. He had the twolves with love get the worst record in the league in 2011