The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i had a little hope but after drafting useless cac from Duke last night im close to being done. Then Miami got Ennis right after us :dead:

Late 2nd round picks don't usually make it...it was smart picking a niche/role player like Kelly. Atleast you know what you're getting. An instinctive player that makes shot consistently. To me that's better than drafting a jack-of-all trades potential player that probably won't pan out.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I got a very reliable source that Dwight has made it official with Morey and the team that he will sign with the Rockets. He is currently in Houston looking at houses.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I got a very reliable source that Dwight has made it official with Morey and the team that he will sign with the Rockets. He is currently in Houston looking at houses.

You're Late With The Twitter Rumors Bruh

It Was Confirmed Dwight Is At UCLA Working Out

You Can Unfollow Your Source Now lol

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Looks like the Lakers created another sign

2vn18uw.jpg

:troll:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
With the latest round of rumors circulating that Dwight Howard doesn’t want to return to the Lakers because of the current head coach, our sources have informed us the Lakers are quietly figuring out a way to end Mike D’antoni’s tenure, and replace him with Phil Jackson. “The Lakers have asked Phil ‘hypothetically’ if the job opens up, would he become available to coach one more time. Phil is basically saying he’s too old for hypotheticals, and they should call him again when the time is right.” said our source. I think Phil needs one last run, so as a fan of the NBA, I’m hoping Dwight once again gets his way.
Lakers Secretly Reach out to Phil Jackson Again | Yardbarker.com
:beli: I want to believe, but this Front Office with the Coke Head in charge now ain't shyt. :smh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I swear on some real shyt this is playing out like the collapse of a nation. All our time focused on the heats and skirts shoulda been aimed at this front office, they the biggest enemy of the Lakers as of right now. #LWO #LWO-Wolfpack that got twitter should mobilize and start a campaign or meme of some sort so it can be made clear that having vermin scum at head coach is unacceptable, begging no post game having sissy fukk nikkaz to stay like a fake ass New Jack Swing artist is unacceptable, and allowing megalomaniac coke addicted failed horse breeders that fire a proven staff and make brilliant replacements like bartenders for talent scouts run the entire basketball operation department of the Los Angeles Lakers is un fukkin acceptable. :beli:

Why my GOAT franchise gotta be under siege tho? :sadcam:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
[ame]https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/status/351074363128295424[/ame]

:scheme: