The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
Please be true he knows the triangle and even tho he sucked as a head coach we will get to something that's close to Phil

Can't say he sucked as a head coach.....the group he had in Minny, and that dumb ass GM ? No one could have coached them better then that :yeshrug:

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
So if dwight gets f'ucktoni fired and re-signs how do we feel? If he got Kobe amnestied he'll be an enemy for life as far as I'm concerned.

The sad thing.....Jim Buss is that stupid :snoop:

Kobe deserves to go out better then this :to:

This should be a lesson in addition by subtraction. The sooner Dwight walks to wherever hes gonna go, the better off the Lakers will be next season. He clearly fukks the team chemistry. Don't even get me started with D'Antoni....

I remember when he was coaching the Knicks, and for once Marbury was trying to do the right thing.....extra time in the gym, came into camp in the best shape of his career, genuinely tried to turn a new leaf then he got :birdman:

D'Antoni is great at running offense and alienating players :snoop:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
If I had to choose to lose one or the other between Pringles and Howard it would be Pringles. I'm hoping we lose both though.

VentiQuattro

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs you guys think we could have enough money to maybe get Iggy and Josh smith if they both take a small paycut :ld: I know im reaching here but these are desperate times

Nvr mind did the numbers it would b damn near impossible :snoop:

Zabi

LWO 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
LBC
[ame]https://twitter.com/PhilJackson11/status/351378845837959169[/ame]

Phil tweeted Dwight. :lawd:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Kobe generates entirely too much revenue. There is no chance in hell they amnesty him. Outside of the fact that dude at this stage of his career is no worse than a top 10 player, merchandise & ticket sales would be immediately cut in half. These guys are in the business of making money and they'd sooner get on hands and knees and beg Kobe to accept a smaller contract than outright amnesty him.