inboSBgxolDbM.gif

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Machado isn't even our team lol

lol, exposed myself. I prolly watched a quarter of preseason so far so I don't know our no-name nikkaz like that.(Who the hell is X-Man :wtf:) I'm about as thrilled as a root canal patient when it comes to this GOAT franchise shyt. :beli:

my bad, machado was on the team yall were playing I'm pretty sure, it was just something I noticed that made me go :dahell:

Naw that's my fault, there isn't a word strong enough to describe my hate for the so called coach of the Lakers. shyt takes me places sometimes....:heh:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
It's gonna be a enough of struggle to watch this team play in the regular season. I damn sure haven't given a fukk about the preseason, I don't know shyt about this team. I hope Kobe don't come back until February or March.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It's gonna be a enough of struggle to watch this team play in the regular season. I damn sure haven't given a fukk about the preseason, I don't know shyt about this team. I hope Kobe don't come back until February or March.

It's hard breh, watching this team gettin fukked up on purpose by people that's suppose to be working for the team.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
lol, exposed myself. I prolly watched a quarter of preseason so far so I don't know our no-name nikkaz like that.(Who the hell is X-Man :wtf:) I'm about as thrilled as a root canal patient when it comes to this GOAT franchise shyt. :beli:

Naw that's my fault, there isn't a word strong enough to describe my hate for the so called coach of the Lakers. shyt takes me places sometimes....:heh:

Root canals aren't as bad as people make them out to be. :heh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Root canals aren't as bad as people make them out to be. :heh:

My filling keeps breaking, so I'll let you know how it felt to be a root canal patient when I cross that bridge. I know if I had to choose between that and watching that prescription pill poppin pringle face faggit look clueless on the sideline I'ma be coming up out the pockets to pay the dentist.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
My filling keeps breaking, so I'll let you know how it felt to be a root canal patient when I cross that bridge. I know if I had to choose between that and watching that prescription pill poppin pringle face faggit look clueless on the sideline I'ma be coming up out the pockets to pay the dentist.

Dawg, I did a root canal last week on a patient. Well I started one. :pachaha: . It was my first one. Patient said he didn't feel shyt.

But I feel you. If these nikkas suck major cock, I'll be starting a petition and protest to have Chef Boyardee. :camby:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Dawg, I did a root canal last week on a patient. Well I started one. :pachaha: . It was my first one. Patient said he didn't feel shyt.

But I feel you. If these nikkas suck major cock, I'll be starting a petition and protest to have Chef Boyardee. :camby:

Mayor McCheese got more basketball savvy than our coach.