The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo Kelly is one ugly muthafukka, i don't know if I can take him and Pau on the court at the same time. :huhldup:

No homo

low key our squad is pretty hideous. thankfully we have Kobe to balance it out. Kelly, Pau, Meeks and Steve Blake killing us in that department.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
6 more days brehs
ylftdzz.png
ylftdzz.png
ylftdzz.png

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Farmar has been playing hard. Machado has such a terrible shot, idk why he isn't being the pass first PG like he was in college, dude averaged almost 10 assists and now hes trying to be a scorer? :dahell:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:obama: Its a sigh of relief having Farmar back. And :aicmon: if the Lakers get rid of X-Man. He has been the most consistent player that has been able to get to the line so far. Wes Johnson is not totally useless, but shouldn't rely on him a bunch. :scusthov: at seeing Brian Cook still in the league.

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten
Gary Vitti on "Backstage Lakers" on @TWCSportsNet said that this year's team has the best chemistry of any squad in his 30 years w/ LAL

Mike Trudell ‏@LakersReporter
Kobe said Nash’s injury issues concern him “a little bit.” He credited Nash for trying to battle, but has a ways to go.

Kobe said he has “scaled back” from increased workouts in China to try and let the Achilles calm down a bit, “loosen up.” It’s still tight.

* @kobebryant quipped that the “1225” as his profile pic has nothing to do with the @ESPN rank: “It’s my pet’s birthday.”

:dead:

I know you’re shocked, but Bryant doesn’t agree w/t rank. Said it’s “silly,” but he accepts the challenge.” Believes he’ll overcome injury.

Bryant on not doing much of anything: “It’s tough (to hold back).” What is he doing? Set shooting and running, but no sprinting.

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
It's looks like kobe is months away from coming back, probably not till january or february, and I think that's the best for him. He shouldn't try to rush back at all.

He doesnt.

I really hope to miss the playoffs this season (I do NOT want to watch us get swept out again in the 1st round), get a top 3 pick in the NBA Draft (:shaq:), and then acquire Carmelo and another FA to go alongside Kobe and either Julius Randle/One of the Harrison Twins/Marcus Smart with our top 3 draft pick.