The show “Dave” on FX is the latest example of how black culture is treated like a joke

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Here we have a cac who has been racist his entire career. A guy who said he only started rapping because it was the easiest way to jump start his (at the time) failing comedy career

this is a guy who said the n word a million times in that Chris Brown song

this is a guy who said stuff like:

“Unless you’re an extremely stupid person that began life as a poor, violent man, only to see your fortunes turn once you started rapping, you won’t be able to relate to 99 percent of today’s rap music.”

“If I looked like Rick Ross, do you realize how much fun that would be? I’d literally get to say any combination of words without being judged. Proper societal standards just don’t apply to the Rick Ross’s [sic] of the world. They get to operate on a completely different playing field than the rest of us.”

A journalists opinion on him was: “constantly lamenting the fact that he is not Black while simultaneously celebrating the spoils of white privilege.”

even college students is STL know the deal:

https://forward.com/fast-forward/38...demn-jewish-rapper-lil-dikky-as-known-racist/

Yet somehow, someway this guy has not only been able to build a rap career, he now gets to have is own show and who are the main people praising it? Charlamagne, Jemele Hill, Bun b etc. all the typical mainstream media blavity types. I see people on here praising the show.

this shyt is disgusting. There’s no standards for black culture and there’s no gatekeeping being done by black people in the industry. At least Eminem is a real rapper, this fakkit lil dikky is a failed comedian who used rap as a way to finesse a career.

people might listen to hip hop and follow its culture but nobody respects it, not even most black people. The ease of how cacs can come in the game and get mass support from other black people is astounding.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Kevin Harts studio produced the show. Lil dikkey got some bars and I’ve been watching the past few days but I only know about him loosely.... The ‘Save That Money’ song and his song with Snoop.

And he’s still a racist with no respect for the game and only started rapping cuz he failed in comedy. And then when his rap career got going he cried about all the “privligies” black guys get while he is held down cuz he white :why: when in reality he’s never been held down he’s been propped up considerably

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Did yall even watch?

It ain’t that deep. The show is dope. :yeshrug:

Exactly what I’m talking about. Byron Allen can’t even get cable deals cuz he’s company is 100% black owned yet nikkas support shows starring racist cacs. And then nikkas will complain about racism later. fukk outta here. nikkas want reparations and real black politicians but at the same time wanna watch racist cacs who make fun of black culture on TV :dead:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Hip hop as a culture is to be respected. But lets be real here. I'm a black man with kids who grew up in hip hop culture. Truth is the vast majority of mainstream rap is trash in terms of the subject matter. You have some folks that are being really creative and a few that are talking about real life but the game is a whole lotta young dudes talking money, hoes, clothes, drugs and guns. Can't be mad at white dudes getting paid off it when there's no heart to most of this stuff anyway.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Exactly what I’m talking about. Byron Allen can’t even get cable deals cuz he’s company is 100% black owned yet nikkas support shows starring racist cacs. And then nikkas will complain about racism later. fukk outta here. nikkas want reparations and real black politicians but at the same time wanna watch racist cacs who make fun of black culture on TV :dead:

We’re not ready as collective. It’s sad

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Kevin Harts studio produced the show. Lil dikkey got some bars and I’ve been watching the past few days but I only know about him loosely.... The ‘Save That Money’ song and his song with Snoop.

He does drop a gem or 2 in this song.. but he does seem "tongue in cheek":dame: about how finances relate to "black" rappers ..

but being cheap is a typical jewish stereotype he's playing up .. Is he a Jewish c00n ?

:patrice:

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Hip hop as a culture is to be respected. But lets be real here. I'm a black man with kids who grew up in hip hop culture. Truth is the vast majority of mainstream rap is trash in terms of the subject matter. You have some folks that are being really creative and a few that are talking about real life but the game is a whole lotta young dudes talking money, hoes, clothes, drugs and guns. Can't be mad at white dudes getting paid off it when there's no heart to most of this stuff anyway.
Cac

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

I’m mad at black people accepting it and indulging in it. And black media for promoting the show. Is there ever gonna be someone in the forefront, or any black media outlet that’ll call this kindve shyt out? He should’ve been done after that CB video