The SEGA Dreamcast 15th Anniversary/ appreciation thread

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ps. I remember going to funcoland to trade my dreamcast & n64 in for money. The dude that work there said both of them equaled $1 each, So I was going to get a total of 2 dollars :mindblown:. I was heated :birdman:. Went back home and threw both of them shyts in the trash
:banderas::banderas::banderas:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Still got mine :win:
Same here. Haven't played it in a couple of years though. But I've got Sonic Adventures 2, Virtua Tennis, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2, Jet Grind Radio, Crazy Taxi and Ready 2 Rubmble: Round 2.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
if there was one console that I wish I gotten completely into is dreamcast but at that time I was immersed in the Ps/n64 life..didn't have time to get into that..but all the shyt that's been dropped about it is stuff that my best friend used to rave to me about all the gotdamn time

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
so much heat was dropped on Dreamcast continuously it boggles my mind how ps2 came out with nothing for a while but people just ate it up(including myself) SSX was hot though

just tells me consumers can be plain stupid and fall for great marketing and hype and payola...look at the phones apple comes out with specs that don't beat phones from 2012 and it will sell like hotcakes because apple knows their consumers are sheep

sony had the same thing around ps2 time and I recall dreamcast games looking better for a good first year...once Sega began to give away the dreamcast with a subscription to their online model you knew the end was near...I also hate xbox for putting the final nail in Sega's consoles because there was just too many players and not enough room for 4 mainstream console makers so Sega just bowed the fukk out

Give Sega Microsoft money and who knows what kind of video game innovations we would have had by now

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
so much heat was dropped on Dreamcast continuously it boggles my mind how ps2 came out with nothing for a while but people just ate it up(including myself) SSX was hot though

just tells me consumers can be plain stupid and fall for great marketing and hype and payola...look at the phones apple comes out with specs that don't beat phones from 2012 and it will sell like hotcakes because apple knows their consumers are sheep

sony had the same thing around ps2 time and I recall dreamcast games looking better for a good first year...once Sega began to give away the dreamcast with a subscription to their online model you knew the end was near...I also hate xbox for putting the final nail in Sega's consoles because there was just too many players and not enough room for 4 mainstream console makers so Sega just bowed the fukk out

Give Sega Microsoft money and who knows what kind of video game innovations we would have had by now

Pretty much. Innovation is what SEGA provided and people shunned it. Now look at the industry now with small developing companies closing left and right. Like you said, if SEGA had Microsoft money, they would make gaming a better place than it is now, and the Dreamcast was just a taste of what they really could have done.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still remember the first time I walked by EB Games and they had NFL 2K playing on a TV through the glass facing you as you passed by in the mall.

That was one of the last :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: gaming moments I can remember. shyt literally looked like real life at the time :to:

Same. I was with my boy and it was my first time seeing an HDTV in action and we passed by and it was literally no words just....
post-29824-R-Kelly-WTF-WHAT-gif-DAFUQ-Tra-WRJC.gif

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Breh you could literally download the game, open the iso, and change the audio as all the music tracks were in mp3 form. I basically would take all the songs out and put my own shyt in.

Nothing better than listing to 8 Ball and MJG while viewing the opening scene to Disney's Magical Racing :russ:
Lmfao bruh please make a vid of this